• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia

Quote:
On 10/23/2018 at 7:40 AM, covfefelake said:

While I'm open to both sides of this, it's pretty clear that your particular group has a...  ahem...  bias to one side for a particular reason.

And that's exactly what I mean.

They always claim they love their animals and would even sacrifice sex for wellbeing, yet here we fucking are. They're being hypocrites and are contradicting themselves like usual.

You'll hear excuses you won't hear from any normal or reasonable animal owner. They'll provide ''evidence'' even though there's plenty of stuff around stating the exact opposite.

If they really want to be respected, they better change their ways. I personally stopped caring about what others think so I'm willing to ridicule myself online, as long as the truth gets out there.

You know... I was just like them once. I was strongly against fencehopping, spaying, and neutering (also monogamy, but nobody is against that here, it's just that I've accepted that monogamy is an extremely selfish concept of ''love''). Those opinions were based on my feelings and not actual facts.

When it came to spaying and neutering, I, just like them, pulled nonsense ''evidence'' out of my ass because it supported my opinion. I later changed my ways and accepted that I was a stupid and selfish, and even turned into a fencehopper, polyamorist, and supporter of spaying and neutering myself. Now I just wish they changed their ways, but they're stubborn and it'll benefit them more to just silence and ignore me. Luckily the outsiders recognize how fucked up they are and that we'll never experience the acceptance of zoophilia in our lifetimes. If they're really that desperate for respect and such, they'll eventually learn what they'll have to do.

Quote:

That being said, I don't care if that is even the case.  If you ask me, one could make a case against spaying and neutering on the same grounds people generally attack bestiality:  They didn't consent to it. 

It's not even about the consent, it's about the animal's wellbeing and the zoophile's intent.

And animals can give consent to sex with humans, so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

Quote:

Pet ownership is a thing best managed by the owner as long as it's not going to result in obvious pain and neglect.

Yet it doesn't disgust you that they're just contradicting themselves and nobody bats an eye but me? They're not only selfish and lying about truly caring about their animals, but they're missing out on a chance to increase their animal's health. You don't think animals deserve longer lives?

Quote:
2 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

You wanted an honest answer and got one, and you're insulted by it.

Yes, because it's a horrible reality. I don't want to hate any of you, but it's things like this that just get to me. It's really hard to swallow that I'm the only zoophile who actually fucking cares about their animal's health rather than being an oversexualized autist.

Quote:

As I said in my answer, I spayed the few others I had over the years to prevent unwanted breedings in their future homes. These were dogs I fostered and that was the ethical step to take given they were all rescues due to unwanted breedings themselves. 

This isn't about preventing pregnancy, this is about their wellbeing and health. Spaying and neutering increases an animal's health. Just because your animals lucked out doesn't mean they always be. Hell, they could've even lived longer, but I guess sex is more important. I shouldn't be surprised because I'm talking about someone who had sex three, two, or one time(s) a day. What kind of drugs were you taking? Seriously, what the actual fuck. Shit's unnatural...

But this is about dogs you were giving away, so I probably should talk about that. Well, have you ever thought about finding good homes for these dogs? That is also your responsibility to do when it comes to selling or giving away animals. You ask those humans about their lives and see if they're responsible enough.

I was 15 when I got my own bitch who I cared for all on my own. I was really fucking stupid but even so I could prevent this from happening. In the last months I've been walking a really fucking horny male that constantly wants to fuck her, and even when she was in heat I could easily prevent it. The amount of effort you have to put in this is nothing.

If you give your dogs to humans that can't do it better than some fucking retard rookie like me back then, then there's obvious issues. Of course it was the right thing to do, but this was your reason, so I tackled that point.

Quote:

I loved Tippy and Shadow extremely, heart and soul. Had there been ANY health reason or benefit known to me to prompt spaying either of them they would have been spayed.

Yeah, you loved them for the fact that it was basically free sex. I doubt the majority of humans would provide you with that much sex because almost no one has such an unnatural libido.

There ARE health reasons to spaying and neutering. You must really love cancer, I guess.

Quote:

Admit? Like it's a crime? No. I simply state it, as it is what it is.

Yeah you straight up admitted to being selfish, that's what I meant.

Quote:

As far as "Breaks the pattern of the rest of your posts..." I think you'll find ALL my posts honest and forthright like the above.

The pattern is that you don't admit to being selfish. You did show it before in different ways, but you never admitted it.

Messages In This Thread
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by heavyhorse - 10-23-2018, 04:08 AM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by       - 10-26-2018, 05:13 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by Eagle - 10-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by 30-30 - 10-27-2018, 07:04 AM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by hey Beter - 10-27-2018, 01:18 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by heavyhorse - 10-27-2018, 02:25 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by littlejohn - 10-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by littlejohn - 10-27-2018, 02:56 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by heavyhorse - 10-27-2018, 06:07 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by Eagle - 10-27-2018, 08:02 PM
Spay/ Neuter Ethics and Zoophilia - by Eagle - 10-27-2018, 09:28 PM