• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In love with a human friend, and I'm miserable

When I was still discovering I went through the same kind of emotions: as you know (probably) I am an exclusive..

That being said though I tried everything to 'make it work', went to local church groups when I was younger, dated a couple local girls and had local guy friends to hang with.. Nothing felt right. I even dated two guys remotely... That was a fucking disaster.. One wanted me to move away with him after only knowing me three months, the other would amlost go depressive if I didn't respond to IMs every five seconds..

My point being, I don't know your exact situation but you have my support none-the-less because I've been 'torn' before in many directions. Some of them hurt me deeply.. I've lost friends who I tred to talk toe subject over with in the past, been ridiculed by people.. The one period I tried to be a 'proud zoo' in the days ov MSN and sort of be 'in the open' I got five death threats in the span of a day.

So ultimately I said fuck it, cast all those people aside and kept my mouth shut.. Only really saying if I had something to say / clear up, or someone asked..

Like I said, I've been torn too: just in different ways..

I wish you all the best and hope things work out for you.

Messages In This Thread
In love with a human friend, and I'm miserable - by WinterGreenWolf - 01-24-2019, 07:06 AM