• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In love with a human friend, and I'm miserable

Oy...I know this feeling well. I've been single for the longest time I've ever been single. I've dated other zoos before, and dating other zoos has actually turned out worse for me, than dating non-zoos. But either way, I think human relationships aren't meant for me. I really want one, I want to have hours of conversation, and romance, etc. But I think it might be something unreal, like a fairy tale or something, because every human relationship I've been in, has been awful (except for 1, but our life goals were too different). I've been dating for 20 years of my life, so who knows? Maybe I might actually find someone before I die who actually gives a shit about me, but the older I get, the more I am starting to think that no one truly gives a shit about anyone but themselves.

My advice? Don't ever tell that person, and you can't date them, it would be unethical to do so without telling them and I guarantee you it will ruin your friendship if they've already said they are against interspecies sexuality. You need a different human focus, too many people think they can be satisfied with 1 or 2 people in their lives, but what happens when you are at risk to lose that connection? You find yourself keeping secrets, and doing shit for people that you wouldn't have done otherwise, human social interaction can be one hell of a drug.

Messages In This Thread
In love with a human friend, and I'm miserable - by UntamedAnomaly - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM