• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The white wolf

No reply [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img] I'll just continue then...  

I woke up early the next morning and she was still sleeping, so I went off to gather some food, and bathe.. When I got back to camp she was prowling around the tent sniffing around..  
       Her ears perked up as she saw me walking towards camp.. She approached me and sat down looking at what I was carrying with enthusiasm.. 

I'd caught several squirrels with an old rope trick I learned when I was young.. I looked at her and said OK girl and threw her one..
She tore the squirrel apart, ate the meat, and drank some water I had in a bowl for her.. When she was done she walked back over to me and laid down..
   She rolled onto her stomach and I saw that as a sign of her saying I was the alpha, and she trusts me, as wolves rarely ever expose their stomach as it's a vaunerable position..
  I responded with a gentle rub to her stomach, and her inner thighs avoiding getting to close to her wounds.. As I had her in a calm mood I put more healing herbs in the cuts, and told her how good of a girl she was being..
    Weeks passed by and she healed up great.. She was running along the camp now, and hunting, but she'd never leave for long, and came back several times with animals she'd caught.. I started to rely on her as much as she had me..
  I never thought that a day would come were I could claim a wolf as my own but it did, and something hit me.. I still hadn't named her yet.. "faith" that's what her name will be.. Because she gave me faith and I was hers in her weakest moment...
To be continued

Messages In This Thread
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-07-2017, 07:05 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-07-2017, 07:37 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-08-2017, 10:44 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-08-2017, 10:55 PM
The white wolf - by silverwolf1 - 07-10-2017, 01:31 AM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-10-2017, 04:54 AM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-10-2017, 08:31 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-11-2017, 04:13 AM