Bisexual
62.24%
98 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your orientation with animals?

Quote:
On 3/4/2019 at 6:12 PM, heavyhorse said:

Yeah, that, exactly.   Tried some stuff, mastiff, equids, like that, decades ago.   When I was young and stupid. 

2 things:  1)  In spite of thinking I could control things enough to "go slow", I was "gently" reminded that I was kidding myself, and might not get off so lucky next time.   And 2)  I didn't like the semi-permanent changes to my anatomy "back there".  As in Huge, Hard BM's that formed in my now-expanded colon.  So either daily enema or the same joy as a nice knot pull-out each day.   

And yeah, a horse dong hanging out just doesn't cause the rapid breathing I get from a Dane bitch walking by.   

Your experience sounds painfully similar to mine [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />  For years the idea of being dominated and fucked silly by a big male dog was a bigger turn on for me than spending time with the females. I remember how excited I was to get my first go and it was brutal. I persisted though given the fantasy was still very much doing it for me and I knew a lot of people who went on at length about how amazing it was. When I was playing around I tried two shepherds, a lab, a mastiff and a rottweiler. None of the experiences were pleasant with general problems being stabbed instead of penetrated or the fella pulling out far earlier than ideal. In the end I gave up completely after a nasty tear resulting in much blood and the inability to sit properly for a while.

Anyone in to it who does it regularly has my respect. I'm happy to add it to my ever growing list of fantasies that sound hot but simply aren't for one reason or another [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
What is your orientation with animals? - by Hiway - 08-02-2017, 04:41 AM
What is your orientation with animals? - by Hiway - 12-09-2017, 07:47 AM
What is your orientation with animals? - by Eagle - 02-08-2018, 06:40 PM
What is your orientation with animals? - by 30-30 - 04-21-2018, 05:42 AM
What is your orientation with animals? - by doge1 - 02-18-2019, 07:51 PM
What is your orientation with animals? - by Thunder-Bay-Syd - 03-06-2019, 10:56 AM
What is your orientation with animals? - by x86 - 01-20-2020, 01:31 AM
What is your orientation with animals? - by dog - 06-22-2021, 03:59 PM
What is your orientation with animals? - by Coze - 11-12-2022, 07:03 PM