• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solicitation vs. Being Solicited, and Courtship in General

Answering the last part first for Tippy & Shadow (who I had the most experience with), sex with them was nothing like sex with their own species. They disliked "doggie style" with me, each preferring a different position and each having different cues that they wanted sex. 

Tippy preferred missionary. She would ask (She initiated our first encounter btw) by first driving her nose into my crotch then lying on her back pumping her vulva back and forth. If ignored, she'd do it over and over, whining until I unzipped. She'd do this anywhere. This accounted for most of the times she'd "ask" She had other ways too.

Shadow preferred face to face on our sides, in bed at night at home. She was real particular. She would "ask" only maybe 25% of the time, by presenting in front of me, flagging then jumping on the bed and getting on her side. The only time she wanted to be in the bed was when we made love, so... She'd accept sex elsewhere too, but preferred it on her terms.

After sex... With Tippy, it was a race! The whole house and most of the ranch got a workout. She would spring out of bed right after and immediately dive under it and "nest". This is where a bitch digs and paws a depression into the soil of a hole to have her pups. Dogs will sometimes imitate that under furniture. I'd dress, or not, then we'd chase each other through the place for a good 15 minutes. We'd finish in the shower, both of us, if home. If not home, I'd dress quick while she ran around then play chase with her and we'd continue hiking or whatever we were doing.

With Shadow, we'd shower together, then cuddle for a good long while. She loved the cuddle more than the sex I think. I remember the cuddles more now that she's gone.

With other dogs it's a toss-up. Sometimes just a fingerstroke along the vulva is all it took to get them interested. Sometimes nothing would, then you walk away. Some have asked me with a tail flag and a push of the rump and meant it, some have done the same and only wanted their butt scratched. It's more than just body language.

sw

Messages In This Thread
Solicitation vs. Being Solicited, and Courtship in General - by silverwolf1 - 03-19-2019, 02:15 PM