• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog

Hello everyone. You can call me Wolf Seeks Dog or WSD. I go by the same name (@wolfseeksdog) on Twitter and Telegram and I've already seen a few folks here who'll recognize me. (Hi)! WetSpot Leopard pointed me here and will vouch for me as someone trustworthy.

I've been in touch with other zoophiles online for a long time, but this is my first serious attempt at one of these forums. I tried BeastForum briefly many years ago but it didn't agree with me. ZooWG instantly seems a lot more in line with the way I like to do zoophilia, and I'm much more comfortable with the gentler, deliberative, writing/discussion focus.

Small biography. Some minor specifics have been distorted to protect my anonymity while still giving a fair impression of who I am.

I'm male, of a certain age somewhere in the pleasant lowlands between young and old. I grew up on a small farm near the coast of Pembrokeshire, UK. I travelled a lot when I was younger, but now I'm settling down and I live on the edge of a medium-sized city where I work as an IT geek doing surprisingly fun geeky stuff for a civil engineering company you've probably heard of.

When it comes to sex, I'm pretty much exclusive about canines, with a fifty-fifty gender orientation. Despite that, I'm married to a human who isn't zoo, but the relationship's fully open and honest and it works for us.

I've tried my hand at writing. While I like to think I have a lithe style in casual writing and technical prose, I'm not much good at fiction because I have little head for plot and my prose always insists on turning florid purple. I'll have to stick to discussion and perhaps a smattering of critique.

I have the inestimable privilege and joy to live with a stunningly beautiful Shepherd/Malamute girl who's the apple of my eye and goes pretty much everywhere with me. (We're sharing the sofa right now.) If you have an obvious follow-on question then the answer's "yeah, about two hours ago, actually...".

So that's me. I'm glad to be here and I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions. Hello!

Messages In This Thread
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by Wolf Seeks Dog - 03-19-2019, 09:20 PM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by silverwolf1 - 03-19-2019, 09:43 PM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by Equilibera - 03-20-2019, 02:16 AM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by WinterGreenWolf - 03-20-2019, 03:04 AM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by heavyhorse - 03-20-2019, 03:56 AM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by Wolf Seeks Dog - 03-20-2019, 07:38 AM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by Thunder-Bay-Syd - 03-20-2019, 10:04 AM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by shortleash - 04-05-2019, 10:11 PM
New member: Wolf Seeks Dog - by EthicalZ - 04-06-2019, 07:14 AM