• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solicitation vs. Being Solicited, and Courtship in General

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

Funny episode, Mike Lowe (is that right?) did an episode where the "dirty job" was A. I. 'ing sows.  At the end he was in the pen with the sow doing the closing scene, and she started pushing and rubbing against him; the farm guy says "Better get out of there now, she's getting frisky!"  

Mike Rowe is his name. Dirty Jobs was a stellar series. Really showed the breadth and diversity of what folks are willing to do for a paycheck. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

If memory serves he tried a number of jobs involving breeding, including one where they had him hold the AV for a phantom mare collection of a stallion. Don't remember the sow A.I. one, though...I guess I have to go looking for it now. I distinctly remember watching the horse breeding one and being really confused as to why they decided it was necessary in 2004/2005 to blur out the stallion's penis. Guess that was too "dirty" even for Dirty Jobs!

Messages In This Thread
Solicitation vs. Being Solicited, and Courtship in General - by Equilibera - 03-22-2019, 10:53 PM