• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strength in the face of Adversity

Quote:
7 hours ago, Equilibera said:

I keep fantasizing about a self-sufficient farm in the middle of nowhere, with acres of pasture, a herd of horses, and no one around for many miles...

You have it right there.....its what we all live for I feel. Some of us are lucky enough to have it, others take what we can find and enjoy what we have, when and if we have it.

I know that we will likely never be accepted in my lifetime and the law is currently anti Zoo and will stay that way for some time. I take some level of comfort in that fact that we are marginalized to a large degree, that we are not actively hunted or looked for as a rule, so we may continue to enjoy what we have if we practice it with caution and secrecy.  I enjoy what I have and who I have it with, remaining under the radar as far as possible and looking to groups like: (Admin, please remove link if inappropriate)

https://www.zeta-verein.de/en/

Watching them and how they promote Zoo topics and issues in a positive light is very encouraging. Especially for those of us in Europe. There are still countries and states who do not see it as illegal.

Take heart in what we do have, in what we are, I would not change being Zoo for the world, and who we share it with, both here on the forum and in person, fellow Zoo's and Zoo friendly partners, friends etc.

I would rather be Zoo and have all the obstacles and problems we do have than be non Zoo and never face any of these problems. 

Just my humble opinion...

Messages In This Thread
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 02:39 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Oregon - 06-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by heavyhorse - 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by cervids - 06-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 11:50 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by arcticwolf - 06-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by doge1 - 06-29-2019, 03:50 AM