• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strength in the face of Adversity

First you have to come to terms with what's right for you.  If you're full of self-doubt you need to clear that up in your own mind.  I'm afraid no one can data-mine your brain, you alone have to decide.

When you are comfortable with yourself, get over the idea of social and cultural conformity being something you strive for.  The world is made up of individuals.  Some "different" enough that they stand in front of tanks rather than conform.  Now don't get me wrong; activism is not the way to go with this, it only puts you in the crosshairs of normies.  Your private life is private, keep it to yourself (and a few audiences like this board).  But seriously; what "social and cultural" norm includes straight normies making a public spectacle of hetero sex?  Keep it to yourself like any normal person does with their "private" activities.  How stressed and bent would you be if you were normie and kept your intimate details private?  OK, no difference.  You seriously need to work on not giving a fat rat's buttcheeks about what other people would think about what they don't even know.

And yeah, work in small ways toward that remote farm somewhere.  Not go out and sell the house and run for the woods, but each little decision in your life can take you a bit closer to your goal.  What you do, where you work, where your income goes.  Hell, drive a 30 year old truck; what else do you suppose you could do with 30 years worth of car payments?  And car insurance payments?   (I pay $190 every 6 months for car insurance.  Including collision and comprehensive.)  Priorities, man!

Messages In This Thread
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 02:39 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Oregon - 06-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by heavyhorse - 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by cervids - 06-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 11:50 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by arcticwolf - 06-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by doge1 - 06-29-2019, 03:50 AM