• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strength in the face of Adversity

Quote:
On 6/9/2019 at 10:39 PM, Equilibera said:

I keep fantasizing about a self-sufficient farm in the middle of nowhere, with acres of pasture, a herd of horses, and no one around for many miles...just "giving up" and ditching human civilization as much as I can...

I've thought about having a life like that... only I dont have experience with horses, so mine may just be a pack of dogs.

If only getting acceptance without people going into full on lash out mode would be possible. But sadly, not so much of course. 

Over the years in my experience, I've learned to keep as much of me in hiding as possible.. I was a dumbass when I was younger, such as a video clip on a USB drive when someone took it, and other things such as almost getting caught with a dog (luckily my bedroom door was faced the other way and my dog was quick getting out of her position). 

I feel like this next one is relevant. Being careful who you have as a roommate. Even if they're zoo. It seems I can never get a roommate who is decent. Yet, this guy seems to think he can have stuff on me... but... his content is on those encrypted drives. But he claims hes a hacker. Yep... a full on hacker... I think he forgot searching youtube videos dont count. Like anyone is going to believe a lazy, jobless person who claims he has degrees in every subject in college. 

What's funny is he keeps wanting to contact me, but it's only so he can turn things around and say it was my fault hes the way he is. 

So that went into a long rant. Sorry.. but it's not like I'm worried about him coming on here.. YouTube doesn't bring up writers guild. Lol

Messages In This Thread
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 02:39 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Oregon - 06-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by heavyhorse - 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by cervids - 06-10-2019, 10:10 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by Equilibera - 06-10-2019, 11:50 PM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by arcticwolf - 06-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Strength in the face of Adversity - by doge1 - 06-29-2019, 03:50 AM