• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little something to start us off

Well, thank you for the welcome. 

Just for the record, I'd say you can't really know whether my take is unique or not because you don't actually know what my take is yet. I can assure you that when I was making that remark, I wasn't talking about the broad generality of simultaneously advocating for animal rights, while dealing with ethics of zoophilia - I am aware that there were efforts of this nature in the past and while my approach may be similar, I am not retreading those tracks, not entirely. I am not focused on one thing or even two things - what I ultimately advocate for a is comprehensive, all-encompassing worldview that ties various aspects of life together. I don't want to get into much detail here, but I can put it this way. While I may be an atheist, a vegan, and essentially an anarchist, I culturally and ideologically represent - unlike my peers in those three qualifiers - what would be generally considered "far right" vis-a-vis the current Overton Window in the West. I'll leave out the specifics, but it's something quite different than I've seen anyone else do.

I don't know if I'll be posting in the ethics forum, since I'd rather put that time and effort into my actual works, but once I do have a finished product, I'll be sure to share it.

Messages In This Thread
A little something to start us off - by Anarchon - 06-27-2019, 12:01 PM
A little something to start us off - by Hiway - 06-27-2019, 12:40 PM
A little something to start us off - by Anarchon - 06-27-2019, 06:01 PM
A little something to start us off - by Oregon - 06-27-2019, 07:37 PM
A little something to start us off - by Anarchon - 06-27-2019, 07:59 PM
A little something to start us off - by Anarchon - 06-29-2019, 05:48 AM
A little something to start us off - by Hiway - 07-03-2019, 05:46 AM
A little something to start us off - by Hiway - 07-03-2019, 05:09 PM
A little something to start us off - by Ramseys - 07-05-2019, 11:26 PM