• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The white wolf

Continued:

Weeks passed by and our bond grew stronger; it's amazing how dog like this beautiful wolf acted, reminded me of a pit bull I used to have named Bella.. She was very full of energy now and always wanted to wrestle around with me..
  Me and faith were playing one day when she turned around facing away, yet looking over her shoulder and flagged her tail.. It hadn't occurred to me that she'd be going into heat any time soon, as I was so preoccupied with just spending time getting to know her..
    But I couldn't stop staring at that vulva.. It was pitch black even with her being a white wolf.. Her vulva had swelled to a decent size; but you could make out some pink in the slit..
  She wants you to mate with her, was the first thought that crossed my mind.. But what if she changes her mind and attacks, she is after all a wild animal...
   I thought over it for a good couple minutes and decided that the urge to try was to strong.. I started to wrestle with her again, and after a minute of that, she stood up and flagged her tail another time..
   This time I responded by gently rubbing her lips with my finger, her tail switched to the other side and she lifted her vulva, so I took that as consent from her, and slipped a finger in and gently stroked her clit...
  Imediately she started humping so I continued this for a minute and withdrawed.. I then got down on my knees and started to lick her, around her vulva; above it, teasing her.. She responded each time with another flag and lift.. So I stuck my tongue inside her flicking her clit with it..
   That's when she done something I've rarely had any dog do.. She started humping down on my face.. So I tried to match her movements with my tongue.. By now I was hard as a rock, so I took out my tool and started stroking it..
   She humped for what seemed like around 5 minutes until her body went stiff; she threw her head back, and my face started getting wet with her fluids; all I remember at that point was the taste.. It was amazing.. Can't really describe it even if you've experienced it before..
  She jumped off and ran around camp a couple times, with what I sware was a grin on her face.. And came right back to me, flagging again.. So I got up behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock on her opening, she lifted her vulva up and I pushed right in...
   I'm surprised I didn't come right away, her pussy was so tight and warm, and just the though of the fact that I was having sex with a wolf was very arousing.. I've always felt a close affinity to wolfs, they are my favorite wild animal, and also my spirit guide, as I've been a pagan/shaman for most of my life..
  Anyways back to the story.. I slowly thrust in and out, while gently stroking her clit with a free hand.. I could feel her getting wetter by the moment, and that just pushed me further into ecstatic bliss..
   The contractions in her vagina increased so did my speed of humping.. Her body went rigid and she threw her head back, by now I was basically laying over her, mounting her like a dog would, when she threw her head back her face meant mine..
   She started licking my face so I opened my mouth and she stuck her tongue in.. That's when I started to feel her getting really wet and her muscles gripped and released on my cock with great force...
  It threw me over the edge, with her tongue down my throat I made grunting sounds as I exploded jet after jet of seed in her.. It felt like my orgasm lasted forever, when all reality it was prolly a minute or so..
  With each spurt of seed I could feel her muscles squeeze my cock, like her body knew what was happening.. After I had finished I stayed in her until I went soft and slipped out..
  I hugged her really tight and praised her, told her how beautiful she was and how much I enjoyed her being around, I didn't realize it up until this point but I had started to fall for a wild wolf.....
  Shortly after we had finished I decided to take her to the river to clean up with me, and we spent hours there, me giving her affection and just taking in the true magnificence of what had just happened..

Messages In This Thread
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-07-2017, 07:05 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-07-2017, 07:37 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-08-2017, 10:44 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-08-2017, 10:55 PM
The white wolf - by silverwolf1 - 07-10-2017, 01:31 AM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-10-2017, 04:54 AM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-10-2017, 08:31 PM
The white wolf - by Cynolove693 - 07-11-2017, 04:13 AM