• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pan

[Image: tumblr_nho8ky5rke1qft597o1_500.jpg.b2b5e...8451aa.jpg]

Of course all the usual warning about this containing "Zoo Sex" and if you don't like.

Then Smeg off

Copyright 2019

Part 4.

"Just a normal Wednesday... Standing here washing dishes, with the god Pan, drying". Bill's mind was still reeling.... 

"You said that out loud."

The human looked even more flustered.

"I know I'm a bit much to take in all at once. Hell not that long ago most folks would either try to worship me or burn me at the stake for being a demon. That's why your mind tried to pass me off as a dream".

The last of the dishes were put away and the two males sat back down at the table. Bill made more coffee. Regular for the god and since it was his third cup, the human switched to decaf.

"So you created this whole world, just so you'd have something to fuck... To use animals for pleasure and move on to the next one"?

Pan looked at Bill... He had heard this all before. "You say that, as if it's a bad thing".

"It is a bad thing".

"Why? Animals don't care. Do your rams care about the ewes they fuck, or do the ewes care which ram plows 'em"? Pointing out the window, over looking the forest. "You think the buck deer care about the doe they shag. Do the doe worry about what buck ends up on someone's wall"? All the life here on this planet is here to do two things. Have sex and be eaten. Whether it's with a pistil and stamen or testicles and overlies. 

"But we're not animals".

"Oh is that so? You know how genetically similar you are to the other great apes? We took a branch of your simian ancestors and turn the brains on, and Voilà, humans".

"But what about love"?

"That, my dear monkey-boy, is just an evolutionary response to make males hang around to help raise the offspring, after the sex is over. Nothing more. Just like animals joining in herds or packs. Makes for better chances of getting ones DNA into the next generation".

Pan leaned back in his chair. "Animals run on instincts. They know how to migrate. The grass in this area dies, move that way... Water holes dry up, go over there... Starts getting cold, go someplace warmer... For millennia they do this, one could say it's in their DNA... Same with mating. They have no idea why they go through all the rigmarole of mating displays, chasing, males fighting... We know it's a way to make sure the fittest animal passes on his genes... But no animal, other then man, has figured out that the whole, 'mating dance' thing, has anything to do with little copies of themselves showing up three, six, or twelve months later. Even though it involves the same hole... They just know that for whatever reason, they both want to bump nasties. And there are lots of animals that the female has an orgasm along with the males. You've seen this I'm sure. Mare's that squirt, ewes and doe who's cunt twitch rhythmically after getting fucked. Bitches also do this, but you really can't see it because they got a big, swollen, dick stuck in there... So all in all, lots of animals have enjoyed sex, just for sex sake... Has nothing to do with 'procreating'... Jack donkeys fuck horse mares. You think he doesn't know that she's different from him? Not all jacks will shag a mare, even if she is in heat.  Of course that's how you get a mule. And the reverse also happens. Stallion plows jenny. Only that combination rarely produces a Hinny. So is one right and the other wrong just because one produces an offspring and the other rarely does? Is the stallion, "using" the female donkey? Is the jenny using a stallion to, 'scratch her itch'. And then there's dolphins... Talk about being randy. Some breeds will try to fuck anything they can get their flukes on. Are they 'wrong'? Us 'Old Fucks', as you call us, you don't think that we would engineer animals that didn't like to fuck? We've given you smart monkeys, the ability to flip that lust switch for lots of animals, even when not in heat".

"But I love....." Bill mumbled the last.

"You love your sheep and goat girls. But they'll never love you back. They like you... You're the herd protector... You feed them... You know where they like to get scratched... You dick feels good... But if you drop dead in the barn tomorrow, none will shed a tear... Dogs are about the only animal that shows affection for humans".

The alien watched Bill, as the human was processing what he told him. Looking for a flaw in his argument. 

"So I'm nothing more then some smart chimpanzee"?

"Well... Sorry to knock you down a few pegs, to get you off your 'high-horse'... But you were really going down a path where you were starting to think not so highly of me and my kind... I don't 'mind fuck' sentient animals. I've never made a human woman fall in love with me... Lust; lots of times. But none ever ended up crying to their mom that I left them... And not getin'em pregnant is a good thing too".

Bill quietly drank his coffee.

"I'm not trying to get you to stop loving your girls. I think it's a beautiful thing the way you humans can love your animals partners. It adds a great deal to your enjoyment".

This time Bill seamed to nod, as if accepting what Pan said.

"So to answer your earlier question... Yes we made this world so we'd have something to fuck... Lots of something's to fuck... Talk about feeling like a god... We took this world... And stocked it with a myriad of delightful, fuckable animals... And I see nothing wrong with that... If it hadn't been for us, this planet, would have been, just another lifeless mud ball spinning in space".

The human sat mulling over what Pan had said to him... The sound of the refrigerator kicking on in the quiet kitchen, jolted Bill. "Yea.... I was on my 'high-horse'... You know it's sort'a funny. I get the same shit from other zoos on line. "Sheep are too stupid... You're just using them..." I guess I wanted to be different somehow... "

"Sheep and goats are no different then their horses and dogs. Only they don't show their lust as much. It's easy to see the excitement in a bitch flagging her tail or a mare winking at her partner. Their show of, 'come fuck me', is much more subtle with sheep. Standing still, to one who knows what they are looking for, is as blatant as a squatting, squirting mare".

The life seamed to flood back into Bill's face. Swilling down the last of his coffee, he plunked the cup back down on the table. "I don't know if it was your speech, or those eleven secrete herbs and spices... But I'm feeling like some sheep shagging is in order... Or what ever you got lined up".

Pan clapped Bill on the shoulder. "That's the spirit... Hold that thought, I have something that will help". The sound of goat hooves clicked on the tile floor as the alien left the kitchen for the living room. Coming back with a small shoulder pack. Like one would carry on a day hike. The goat-man fished out a bottle that had a roller applicator on top, like some old style deodorant. "Ok, stand up and drop you shorts".

Bill was a bit surprised, but did as Pan requested. After all, he was spent several hours with him looking at his junk, as he shagged sheep.

Taking the bottle, the goat-man swiped the ball applicator, first across the human's stomach, just bellow his belly button. Then a couple of times through his thatch of black curlies. By now, Bill had a good 'chubby' going, so the alien coated his scrotum and a little bit of the insides of his legs. "There. That should make things easier".

Bill reached down and slid his shorts back up his legs, he asked. "Make what easier"?

"Well you know animals have a much better sense of smell. And can be affected in many ways by it. Pheromones for example can trigger mating in most all animals. As well as engender feelings of friend or mate. "Your one of us", that sort of thing. So when meeting new animals, being able to get them friendly, quickly, is a good thing".

"And that's what you put on me? Am I going to have every buck in the forest looking to mount me"?

Pan smiled at the mental picture that brought up. "No... There are different kinds of smells.  Pheromones are only part of scent signaling animal use. Musk is another. You've most likely seen ewes, goats, and cows sniffing the tassel at the end of the male's sheath. Or a better example is when a buck goats pissing in their beards. Which as gross as it may seam to some people, it'll make the doe randy for 'em".

-----------------------------------------------

The odd pair went out onto the deck, from there they could see, off in the distance, the park ranger's atv coming along the track next to the tree line.

"That's probably Frank, he's a good guy, and he knows about me. So if you want, you can invite him into the barn with us... I'll go ahead to the barn and make sure everything is ready". With that Pan trotted down the steps and towards the barn.

Bill had talked to Frank before. The park ranger patrolled the parameter regularly. And when ever he saw the shepherd out tending his flock, he would stop and have a friendly chat with him. Heading over to the gate that led to the park, Bill stopping briefly to check to make sure the float valves in the sheep's water tanks were working properly.

Frank was an ex-collage jock. He was a good athlete, got him a free ride, but wasn't drafted by a major team. Which was ok with the big black man, for he had taken 'Forestry Management', in collage. That was one of those courses jocks take to keep their 'academics' up for the scholarship. But instead of just taking the 'C' that all the other jocks got, he really enjoyed the course so much, he actually worked at the studies. And got 'A's...  So when his collage football days were over, unlike the other 'not-quite-good-enough's', who had to go sell cars or do 'sports' for small TV stations, Frank joined the park service. Instead of being bitter at not 'making it', he enjoyed being outdoors with good pay and great government benefits. Among the other rangers he was known as  the 'Deer Whisperer', cause more often then not, there was at least two deer following him around as he went about his duties. 

The large black man got out of the 'National Park Service green' ATV. His 'National Park Service green' uniform fit his, 'still in good shape from his football days', body, a bit snug in the chest and arms. The, 'Smokey the Bear Hat', sat square on his head, giving his an air of authority. 

"Was that....."?

"Yea he said to come inside".

The two men head to the barn.

"How long have you known him"?

"About a day.... You"?

"Over two years now. Quite a shock really".

"You said it. I thought I was going to have a coronary".

Bill opened the barn door carefully, not knowing what to expect. A slight rustling sound was heard as both men peered in the partially opened door. Translucent panels in the barn's roof allowed light to fill the area. The sound was from about two dozen deer all turning their heads towards the opening door.

"So that's where all the deer went". Frank seamed relived to have that mystery solved.

Bill looked at the park ranger.

"When most of the deer disappeared, I got worried".

Bill had Frank go in first, and then he followed, closing the barn door behind him. 

"Frank". Pan's voice rang out from somewhere deep in the herd. "Get them shorts off, your girls are here".

Frank looked around and Bill pointed him to some hay bales, stacked next to the door. The Ranger unbuttoned his, 'National Forest' Green, shirt, but didn't take it off. His thick black belt, with gun, radio, and handcuffs, was thumped onto the bale. Then came his matching green cargo shorts were plopped over the belt. His hat topped the pile. He was going 'commando', so no OD green underwear. Of course his trail boots stayed on. Bill couldn't help but to glance at the black man's groin... "Looks above average", he thought. Frank for his part had only taken a few steps into the interior of the barn when he was quickly pounced on by two white tale doe.

"Hello girls... You two have your fill of skinny buck dick, and now want me to give you a proper fucking"?

The twin deer rubbed their muzzles against the well muscled chest, giving small quiet grunts. Feathery white tails waged at high speed. Clearly Frank was more then just the park ranger to these two.

Bill had headed for the sheep platform to take his clothes off, where he usually does. He mostly did this on a sort of, autopilot. He was watching Frank and the throng of white tail deer in his barn. But his attention was quickly brought to the area just in front of him. As he was hanging his clothes on the peg, when a doe wondered up to him and was in the process of waving her nose around, obviously scenting him. She seamed to have liked what she smelled, for she stepped closer. Slowly the human brought his hand up and gently stroked the side of her neck. The outer layer of her fur felt stiff, probably to thwart burrs from catching. Quickly both man and animal became more comfortable with each other and the doe was soon licking at the sweat from Bill's skin. For his part, Bill started petting her head and around her ears, where most critters liked to get scratched. The human added his other hand, and used it to stroke under her chin and down her long neck. There he could easily feel the softer under fur she was growing for the coming winter months. In a near cat like move, she started to walk past the man, then looped around behind, and slid past his other side. Her body never lost contact with his until she stepped foreword, only to stop just in front of him. Her tail was wagging at high speed, probably to help spread her own pheromones into the air.

"Couldn't have a more clearer invite than that". Bill thought to himself. A quick glance over at Frank, who had knelt down and his face was already buried in the white rump fur of a doe. "They must like it". The shepherd mumbled. And he too sank to his knees behind the doe presenting herself to him.

Bill rubbed her rump, just above her tail. A near universal place that animals enjoy to be scratched. Her tail shot straight up. The sudden whiteness seamed to almost glow in the light from the roof. The underside of her tail and all around her toosh, shown as a beacon. In the center of all this white was what Bill and every buck was interested in. The fur thinned towards the middle, letting the peach and light brown modeled flesh show through. As he buried his nose in the soft white fur, the human noted her scent was very light. Stands to reason since she's a prey animal, wouldn't be good to leave a trail some wolf could follow. He could smell more of the forest then animal on her. Same with her taste. Bill swiped his tongue through that small slit of her sex. Feral was the first thing that came to mind. Just a hint of bitterness. "Must be the buck's cum", he figured. His nose was just below her tiny puckered ass-hole, again their was little odor. 

The doe pushed her butt back into Bill's face. He would have loved to just rub his face in her snowy white fur, but clearly she was wanting to move things along. She had moved back so much, that when he stood, his very stiff dick dug a furrow in her soft fur from udder to tail. Turning slightly Bill reached back and got a good pump of lube into his hand. Rocking back, he was able to slather the lube on his cock, which was by now, throbbing with anticipation.

The human aimed his purple helmeted glans at the small nether lips of the doe's sex. Thinking to make his entrance slow and easy to allow the doe to be come accustom to his girth... The doe had other ideas. As the human pushed in, she pushed back, and Bill quickly found himself balls deep in the woodland animal.

Bill's senses were suddenly flooded. The soft under fur of her toosh mashed into his groin. The soft feathery hairs of her tail, as they lashed across his stomach. But mostly the feel of her warm velvety vagina wrapped around his cock, was making it hard for the human to not blow his load at that moment. 

The shepherd gripped the doe's hips and held himself firmly against her, afraid that any movement of his cock would push him over the edge. Looking up at the barn's roof, he took several deep breaths... Finally he was able to slow the wild throbbing in his groin. After another few moments, he felt confidant enough to pull back and try a short stroke. Bill looked down to see the doe had swiveled her head around to look at him. Her big eyes seamed to be begging him to get on with it. 

The human started out slow and easy, but was soon fucking the animal with a steady rhythm. As with goats, buck deer are of the, 'Slam fire', persuasion. So while she was not taut around his cock, rather the warm, moist flesh clung his member as he thrust it into her. The doe's estrus fluids mixed with the lube, to make his penis glisten in the soft barn light, every time he pulled back. Her pliant nether lips eagerly sucked in his cock, as he stroked back. The glans plowed through the deer's supple sex, it clinged to him as he fucked her. Bill continued to be amazed at how that small looking slit, could easily stretch around the girth of his cock. As the human pumped his dick into the animal, he looked at her gray furred back and up her slender neck. Her head had dropped and her ears were slightly back, but didn't look angry. Closing his eyes, the human was lost in the lust only fucking an animal could create. No mind games. Just two animals, giving what the other wanted, and getting back the same. Breathing became more labored as his excitement grew.

It's said the majority of sex takes place in the brain. And Bill's brain was shouting at him...

'HOLLY SHIT... WE ARE FUCKING A DEER'!

Bill could feel his groin begin to tighten... He sped up his thrusting... He fired his first wad of human cum deep into the animal... Short stroke out, back in hard. A second blast followed the first into the doe's vagina... One last short fuck stroke, and he held himself deep as his cock pumped the last spurts of human semen, into the deer... His body shook... His breathing labored, as he gulped in air...  His shaking hands released their grip on the doe's hips... The animal took her own shaky step foreword... Her back was bowed up slightly and she stood, tail twitching.

"Ahhh. Gave her an orgasm, good on 'ya". 

While the voice had the same calming qualities as Pan, but it was decidedly feminine. Bill looked behind him and saw a naked female version of pan. A little shorter. Lighter in build. thinner horns. And unlike most art of lady fauns, she didn't have massive boobs. Just enough to let you know they are there. 

Stepping around his body, and in one fluid motion. She bent down, and quickly had his still wilting cock in her mouth, and with a loud 'slurping' sound, pulled her lips up his shaft, and finished with loud lip smacking. "I just love the mixture of human and deer cum".

Bill just stared at the grinning alien.

"Oh, Pan told me to ask you if it was aright to get fucked by your rams... They look a bit left out".

"Ahhhh-Ok? It's up to them".

"Thanks... Oh and that doe that's coming up to you, likes it hard. Like Frank's doe". She pointed to the black Forest Ranger... Who's doe was standing braced with her forelegs out in front of her, head lowered, hind legs spread. And getting royally pounded by Frank. Both obviously enjoying the energetic fucking.

The human just stood their blinking at the receding faun. In the spring lambing season, Bill uses wooden fence panels to make temporary pens for the ewes. When not used, he stacks them against a couple of posts. The female faun was just about to pass one on her way to the ram pens, when one of the two White Tail bucks pranced up to her. You didn't need to be an eight hundred year old alien to read his body language. "What again"? Bill heard her ask. She stroke his neck and scratched under his chin. "Now remember, SLOW". The faun turned, bent over, and place both hands on the top rail of one of the panels. He noted her legs and twat were very goat like, and her short tail wag faster as the buck waggled his tongue and put his head on her back.

By the time she was passing by the park ranger, he was blowing his load into the grunting doe. As he stood there catching his breath he noted the movement out of the corner of his eye. He and Bill both watch as the buck climbed onto the faun's back and she, reaching behind her, helped aim the slender red, deer dick into her cunt. Apparently she had been training the massive forest monarch, in the ways of, 'making it last'. While he shoved in pretty fast, it was no where near the stereotypical, 'slam-fire' his kind is known for. His large hunches obscured most of what was going on, but one could tell he was doing a bit of bumping and grinding. When he did finally make a good thrust, his tail twitched up and down in what was surly orgasmic pumping of deer cum into the female alien.

Bill only looked away when the black nose of the afore mentioned deer bumped his throbbing cock. "Them herbs must be starting to work". Because his dick was at full hard, even after just blown a load in a deer, and that earlier goat, this morning.

Whether the doe had seen the human shag a deer, or she could smell the fresh scent of sex on Bill, she was soon rubbing her muzzle on the human's belly, her tongue was taking a few swipes at his penis. And while she didn't seam to object to his petting... She clearly had another place she wanted scratched. For she quickly spun her butt around toward the human and ground her sex against his hard cock.

"I guess when they like you, they really like you". Bill said mostly to himself. Reaching back, he got a couple pumps of lube. "If I'm going to have to fuck you like Frank, I better have everything lubed up good". This time the comment was directed at the doe.

Holding the slippery shaft of his dick, the human aimed the purple glans at the doe's cunt lips. He barely entered her when the animal impaled herself onto the human's cock with such force she nearly knocked him over. And kept pushing back. More or less in self defense, Bill started fucking the doe hard... She pushed back more, and the human fucked harder... Bill suddenly realized that instead of a human 'using' an animal to get off, here was an animal that was clearly using him to get off. The bone shaking sex was just a blur. Other then feeling his cock repeatedly engulfed in deer sex, he really didn't feel anything other then her lust being spent on his dick and her rump crashing against his groin. No finesse... No sensual build up... No soft caresses... Just, "Fuck me hard with your thick dick, human".

Bill was breathing hard, like an old steam locomotive. But that didn't change the fact that he was, Fucking-a-White-Tail-Deer! And his loins, despite the rough treatment, were starting to stir with excitement... Rapid fuck thrusts pistoned in the animal's sex... His cock seamed to get even harder and longer... Lust was reaching a peak... The human was gripping her hips with sweaty hands, gripped even harder as his cock swelled with the first volley of his cum rushing to the tip and exploding into the depths of the animal's vagina. Bill braced his own legs, as the doe continued to grind back into the human. Another powerful blast... If his cock hadn't been buried deep in the deer, his cum, surely would have hit the far wall of the barn. The shepherd could hardly believe the strong ejaculations he felt, as more and more translucent, ropes of human semen were pumped into the doe.

The pounding in Bill's ears subsided... As well as his fucking... He could begin to enjoy actually feel the soft warm deer flesh that was twitching around his shaft. Apparently the doe also had been satiated, for she stood quietly, with just the muscles in her cunt contracting, as to milk the last of the human cum from Bill's body. Hands fell away from her hips... The doe stood motionless for a few moments, then finally stepped forward. Back bowed... The overflow from Bill's issue dripped slowly from the animal's stretched lips, in thick white blobs, onto the barn's floor.

"That is one well fucked deer". Pan's voice seamed to be part of the mental fog that surrounded the human. "There's only a couple in this herd that like it that hard... The others are more sedate in their fucking". The faun's voice had that 'ring' of experience. "You still think that humans are the only ones taking advantage here?... I'd say you was pretty well used, if you asked me".

Bill pointed to the low wooden gate he had sat, when he had first met Pan last night... Once again he was using the seat to collect his thoughts and to give his legs a rest from the ordeal of the, 'monster doe'. The wine skin was thrust into his hands. 

"Just some cider... To help replenish your fluids".

The human was a bit surprised that the juice was nice and cool. Eyeing the simple looking skin, he thought to himself that there probably some sort of alien tech, keeping the contents chilled.

There was a soft 'bleat' that came from the far end of the barn.

"Thank you for letting my daughter be with your sheep. She does love getting fucked by rams".

"Your daughter"?

"Yes I'm old enough to have a daughter. In fact I have several offspring... And I'm proud to say just about all joined the clan".

"The clan"?

"Yes the clan of Fauns". Pan fell into, 'lecture mode'. "You see we are born looking like you do. We stay like that, some for all their lives, other like myself modify our bodies. For my one hundredth birthday I gave myself a present, and became a faun... Most of my relatives are faun. That's what we are known for...  There are other Bovidae families. African buffalo, water buffalo, antelopes, wildebeest, impala, gazelles, sheep, goats, muskoxen, and cattle. You might remember the minotaur There are other families that are big cats, lions, tigers, and the like... Avians, equine, ursine, canid, camelids, reptiles... Oh yes, that dolphin clan, you think we're horny, they are some serous fuckers... Some are of animals that died out here on earth, or never even existed here. There are many planets with a huge variety of animals. The Bovidae family has it's own planet, that's coming along nicely".

"Who owns earth"? Which Bill thought sounded weird even as he was saying it.

"Well..... The governments here on earth are not the only ones that can screw things up; Royally. They ended up with four different families, sharing this planet. There the ones that wanted to study our own evolution and recreated the line of apes that you came from. A carnivore family. The  cetaceans. And us. Everything was going well. The four families had worked out how to balance the eco system... Then the ape guys threw in a curve ball, and introduced mysticism without telling the others. So instead of the apes just slowly getting smarter but still coexisting within the balanced system, they started having feelings of grandeur and having Dominion over the other animals. That created a massive cluster fuck, that we're still trying to clear up. My forefathers had to pretend to be 'gods', to try to tamp down some of this shit. But for some reason, all that religion crap took hold, and there was very little the other three families could do. When black powder and the industrial revolution came along, the apes started slaughtering the other three families wholesale. The ape clan was condemned through out the whole of our race for what they did. Now they're at the bottom of any list for anything. Another planet, new tech, and everything they do here has to be approved by a committee back on home world". Pan took his own, drink of cider. "So instead you earth humans feeling that sharing your life and lust with animals is healthy and normal... It's all weird and wrong".

Bill listened and nodded. Took another swig of the cool liquid, gave a small shudder as it slid down his throat.

"So how are you feeling"? Pan eyed the human. "Headaches or muscle aches"?

Bill ran his hand across his chest... "Nope... I feel fine". He hopped off the wooden gate and did a slight knee bend... moved his head and arms around... Cupped his balls and then wrapped his hand around his hard penis. "This feels really fine too". For some reason Bill nearly felt giddy. "What was in that cider"? The human thinking that Pan had slipped something into his drink.

"Honest, that was just cider... ". What was left unspoken was that the apples came from special trees grown on a small island of Pan worshipers. One of the old Pans, while in 'god mode', had given some seeds to them and bade them to grow trees for his use. Of course the seeds were genetically manipulated, so that the apples and juice, have great healing properties, as well as generally revitalizing the body.

"Well I was just checking to make sure everything was okay with you. I'm glad these deer were able to assuage your concerns about them being taken advantage of".

"Yea, that last one really, Drove that point home". Bill was happy that Pan chuckled at his little joke.

Just then Frank came wobbling up with two deer right behind him.

"I had forgotten just how randy these two were when in heat... I think they are trying to kill me.... You got any of that good cider of your's"?

Since the ranger has stopped walking to talk to us, the two doe's had caught up and both had sneaked their heads around on either side of the sweating black, and were licking his balls and slightly wilted penis.

Handing the wine skin to Frank, Pan intoned. "Remember no good deed goes unpunished". Turning to Bill the alien explained. "Frank found these two fawns shortly after their mother had been kill by a fast moving pickup on one of the roads in the park. Frank bottle raised 'em and generally became their foster parent. Of course they grew up and had their own fawns, all the while hanging around Frank". Handing back the wine skin, the ranger headed back to where he had first been assailed by the two deer. Bill could see him pull a little bottle of lube from his pocket and apply some to his black member.

The human could tell that Pan loved to tell stories. As he continued with Frank's tale.

"Late summer, nearly two years ago now, Frank had been given the job to check some of the more wilderness areas of the park. Look for storm damage, fire hazards and dead bodies. On this trip he didn't find any dead bodies, but did fine some downed trees from storms, and while he was sitting on a downed tree, logging the GPS coordinates, his two shadows came up and wanted pets and any treats Frank might have brought with him. Of course he had and both munched merrily away. Next time he looked up, one had turned around and was practically shoving her rump into his face. Frank looked around, and then shoved his face into her white tooshy... I don't think he was expecting her to push back, for she nearly knocked him off the log... I asked him about it later and he said that was something he had wanted to do that for a long time, but didn't want to spook the girls... Soon he had both hands on her rump, scratching and rubbing... Finally he ended up with a finger in her cunt, that she back onto".

Pan looked to make sure Frank was occupied with the two deer. Leaned closer to Bill and said in a lowered voice. "What Frank doesn't know, is that I sort's 'helped' the doe, get acquainted with sex with a different species... I waited until he had shagged both of 'em, before I introduced myself".

About then, a third doe was slowly coming up to Bill and Pan. "Well she's interested in one of us. I think I'll go watch my daughter for a bit, unless of course she follows me".

The human went back to be with-in reach of his lube, and when he turned around, sure enough the doe was now sniffing him at close range. "Hello pretty..." Bill was used to talking to his sheep and goats, so it wasn't strange to talk to the doe. Stepping closer she was close enough to take a few licks of his hard shaft. One swipe went over the purple glans, causing the human to give a small shudder. "You taste the other deer?... You want me to do the same for you"? As if in answer to his question, the doe turned around to present her rump to him.

Bill felt a rush go through him. Like he was twenty years younger. 'Was it the herbs'? He wondered. 'That cider'? He could feel his body tingle with what surly must be sexual power. Damn.. he felt good. Looking down he wondered if he was a bit longer? "I must be close to nine inches". He whispered to the doe. He had always been good size. A tad over eight. He reached out and scratched the doe on that spot at the base of her tail. Just as with the other deer her tail shot up. Pan's words came back to him. "You think it's a coincidence that nearly all mammals love to have that spot scratched"?... In his mind Bill started to tick off all the things that the alien told him.... How she's just the right height... How her pussy can easily stretch to take a bigger diameter human cock...  Makes no move to get away from him. Was in fact quite clearly shown her approval by backing up.

Reaching back, he pumped out a small amount of lube. Bill could see that she was already pretty wet. Whether it was doe juice, or buck jizz, the human didn't care, it just looked plenty slippery.

Placing the tip of his penis against the small slit that was the opening to her cervine vagina, it quickly spread to a round opening to allow his cock to enter her sex. The doe held perfectly still as Bill slowly slid his cock into her. He always love this part... That first long slow stroke in... Feeling her warmth engulfing him... Sucking him in, deeper and deeper... Wet, warm flesh parting and flowing around his cock as he sank ever deeper into the animal... He felt her fur under his hands as he lightly gripped her hips. The soft white fur blanketed his groin when he fully entered her cunt... Eight? Or was it nine inches of pulsing human penis, filled the deer's vagina... Closing his eyes, Bill reveled in the exquisite feel... Small twitches of her muscles welcomed the human phallus into her body... 

Like some erratic lawn ornament, the white tail deer doe stood with her head up, ears forward, tail straight up, and a naked human standing behind her with his groin press tightly to her rump. All around them was activity. Frank was very obviously pumping another load of his semen into one of his deer twins. Over in the far corner, Pan was also engaged in coitus with another of the woodland animals.

Bill slowly started to fuck the animal. Her flesh clung to him as his penis was withdrawn. Peach color vulva lips were pulled slightly as the shaft slid out. Only to eagerly suck him back in, as he thrust slowly back into her. The human's languid pace sent sensual waves throughout man and beast. Bill had done this many times with his sheep and goats, but the deer doe had never felt such a long drown out feeling from her pussy. She was lucky if she felt much of anything with a buck breeding her. But the human was making sure she felt his cock being fucked into her body. While not as long as a buck deer, his girth more than made up for any shortness. The nerves in her flesh, used to only feeling quickly passing deer dick... Were now massaged, into sending waves of pleasure through the deer.

"Got to be those herbs and cider". Bill thought to himself. "I haven't been this hard since I was a teenager.... Good thing she's used to having a cock shoved into her at all angles, I don't think it will bend any".

Closing his eyes, the human fucked the animal just a little faster... Every stroke was long and ended with him fully penetrating her sex. Soft white fur, brushed lightly over his scrotum, as it came to a halt against her rump.

A little faster now... The doe gave a soft bleat as the human's penis sent even stronger waves of pleasure through the animal. Her natural lubrication coated Bill's cock. His slippery shaft picked up even more speed.

Bill smiled to himself. "She's really getting into this", he thought. The human kept up his steady rhythm... Moments like these, makes all the other bull-shit in life, worth while...

He lost himself in the wonder feeling of fucking deer cunt... The subtle smell of her heat, the feel of her fur under his hands. And of course the wonderful silken flesh that flowed around his cock on each stroke...

For the fourth time today... The human felt his lust rising in his groin... He resisted the urge to start pounding the animal. She was much too gentile in the way she stood for his fucking...

Bill's breathing became labored... His grip on her hips tightened... Then one finial powerful thrust... The human unloaded in her cunt. Thick ropes of whitish cum spewed from his cock tip. After a short stroke, his penis jetted another streamer of his human semen, deep into the animal. Holding himself deep in the deer, his cock throbbed and blasted another wad of cum into her now sticky depths... The forth wave of the whitish fluid filled the her vagina, so the fifth was forcing the cum back along Bill's shaft and spurted onto the ground... Hanging on to her rump, Bill steadied himself... The last of his issue dribbled out of his piss-slit and into the doe...

On still locked legs, the doe tottered foreword pulling Bill's wilting dick from her sex. Back arched, tail twitching, the animal's vulva pulsed. A large blob of human semen, rolled out of the still gapping opening and plopped to the barn floor...

This time Bill saw the faun approaching. Looking at the doe's rear end, Pan noted. "That one well fucked doe". Seeing the human wobble a bit, the alien helped him to the gate they've been using as a seat. "Well what do you think?.. Deer are pretty damn good. Right"?

The human only nodded and took down the skin that held the cider.

A few hours later, puddles of spooge dotted the barn floor. Both humans were putting their clothes back on. And even with the restorative properties of the cider, both men looked like they could use a mid-day nap. Frank said he needed to get back to the Ranger Station so he could clock out for lunch. Barn doors were opened. White Tail Deer wondered out into the warn fall sunshine. Several followed Frank out the gate and were dashing around playfully.

Bill invited Pan and his daughter to the house for some lunch. Stopping on the way to make sure the sheep had enough hay in their feeders and the water was working.

Oh, and there was a doe standing in his backyard. 

Messages In This Thread
Pan - by Ramseys - 02-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Pan - by heavyhorse - 02-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Pan - by farellfoxx - 02-13-2019, 03:14 AM
Pan - by Old Zoo - 02-23-2019, 10:04 PM
Pan - by heavyhorse - 02-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Pan - by Bear28 - 02-26-2019, 08:08 PM
Pan - by Ramseys - 04-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Pan - by heavyhorse - 04-06-2019, 12:07 PM
Pan - by threelegs - 04-07-2019, 03:50 AM
Pan - by Ramseys - 04-07-2019, 04:41 AM
Pan - by threelegs - 04-07-2019, 05:17 AM