• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow Zoo's! What species and breeds are you attracted to?

Great Danes.  The slightly shorter more muscled variety, more than the long-legged narrow waisted gangly ones.  One, there's nothing on the planet that's as sexy.  Just isn't.  Second, they are super intuitive, they seem to be able to understand what you want without words a lot of the time, and pick the meaning out of the garbage that is communication when you try to tell them something.  I don't like long hair on any critter, I want to be able to see their body, and Danes fine coat just enhances their looks.  Oh, did I mention they are sexy?  Best sex in the world.  If I could only have one creature in the world it would be a Dane bitch.  They are able to pick up the nuances of pleasure and just get better with experience.  Word of caution though; they have stupid short lives.  No excuse for that.  They should live to about 30.

Also a fondness for cloven-hoof critters.

Yeah, used to be horses.  But I never got over the loss of my best friend in the world decades ago, still not over it.  There's just no joy there anymore.... 

Messages In This Thread
Hello fellow Zoo's! What species and breeds are you attracted to? - by heavyhorse - 08-31-2019, 12:07 PM