• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all

Welcome HorseHoof.  Good to see a new face.  Hope you enjoy it here!

Quote:
12 hours ago, HorseHoof said:

What do you mean? I'm a completely different HorseHoof than the one you're probably thinking about.

He's just making fun of our age.  "Older faces" indeed!  

Get off my lawn, Whippersnapper!!

Quote:
5 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Now I feel stupid for choosing this username... Didn't know there was another person who went by this handle.

This is Saturnine, if you must know. I've been doing better since I had contact with a beautiful horse. I'm not as crazy now. Much less so, actually.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Also, good advice / rules SW.

Quote:
7 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Apologies for any offense, or indeed mis-identification. What I actually meant was,  you said  you were 'Not so new to the zoo community', as such, you are not new to the scene. Not that I have known anyone else by your current tag or that you were older in years!

But thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/1910-heavyhorse/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1910" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1910-heavyhorse/">@heavyhorse</a> for trying to straighten things out.

I'll go sit in the corner and stop making trouble [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":$" width="20" /> ......

Quote:
4 minutes ago, Oregon said:

I'll go sit in the corner and stop making trouble [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":$" width="20" /> ......

Don't do that.  The popcorn is almost ready.

Popcorn!?

That makes things totally different ....[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Bring the popcorn over to my rocker please.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Quote:
1 hour ago, Oregon said:

Apologies for any offense, or indeed mis-identification. What I actually meant was,  you said  you were 'Not so new to the zoo community', as such, you are not new to the scene. Not that I have known anyone else by your current tag or that you were older in years!

But thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/1910-heavyhorse/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1910" href="<___base_url___>/profile/1910-heavyhorse/">@heavyhorse</a> for trying to straighten things out.

I'm definitely not old. Wish I had more experience with mares, but who knows what the future brings. Don't apologize for anything.

Quote:
13 hours ago, HorseHoof said:

I'm definitely not old. Wish I had more experience with mares, but who knows what the future brings. Don't apologize for anything.

Nor are you new to the forum, as you've stated elsewhere, so <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/3368-oregon/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3368" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3368-oregon/">@Oregon</a> was spot on anyhow in a way. The only other Horsehoof I know of in the community died long ago and he didn't capitalize the "h" in "hoof", so you're fine with that knick I think. And you're right, you never do know. Life throws ya curve balls all the time, some good, some not so good. I've had a few hit recently...

sw