• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you give oral to females during heat?

Quote:
31 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

I'm not saying for an instant that they (different species and individuals) aren't more sexy, arousing, insistent, other adjectives, when in heat.  Just oral isn't what's natural for me or them.  

Think carefully about that.   Are you sure that you want to imply that dogs don't naturally lick?

Quote:
18 minutes ago, caikgoch said:

Think carefully about that.   Are you sure that you want to imply that dogs don't naturally lick?

I've only had one bitch, and one ewe, in my life, that wanted willingly to lick.  (Not counting their "personal hygiene"; I've known none that used a washcloth.)

I've no explanation why Shadow was less sexual in heat. Her and Tippy both refused intercourse with me when in heat btw, preferring finger play and in Tips case oral. Shadow rocked the fingers though. I think that may have had something to do with their smallish size, but they were both quite accomadating, so I don't know.

sw

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

I'm not saying for an instant that they (different species and individuals) aren't more sexy, arousing, insistent, other adjectives, when in heat.

Well I do. Mind explaining me what's so arousing about a bleeding vagina? I honestly don't understand and am curious.

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Just oral isn't what's natural for me or them.  

I disagree. Oral is very natural for dogs especially.

Back when /r/zoophilia was still alive I made a thread saying oral was rape or abusing them. I changed my mind (somewhat) when there was a study posted about how canids do engage in oral sexual acts.

It was kind of dumb because if we think about it, the answer is pretty obvious. Male dogs usually lick bitches before shagging them.

Haven't really changed my mind about other animals engaging in oral sexual acts. I think it's fine if you give oral to most animals but it's questionable if they give it to you.

But if dogs give oral to you it's fine too. That study it was actually about a female wolf giving oral to a male wolf.

And my girl tends to give me BJs only after I've pleasured her. This changed later and now she does give me BJs whenever we're in bed together because she thinks I like it (even though I kind of hate it most of the time).

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

I've no explanation why Shadow was less sexual in heat. Her and Tippy both refused intercourse with me when in heat btw, preferring finger play and in Tips case oral. Shadow rocked the fingers though. I think that may have had something to do with their smallish size, but they were both quite accomadating, so I don't know.

Weird... I guess I'm still very scared and confused then.

Quote:
20 hours ago, PatrickVanBumburst said:

Well I do. Mind explaining me what's so arousing about a bleeding vagina? I honestly don't understand and am curious.

I'm not keen on blood.  I'm not keen on shit or pee either.  But it's part of the package.  Animals are messy.  But they are also very beautiful, and sexual.

I have never found in-heat bitches attractive to do oral on, at least not in the bleeding stage.  However, I have done oral on MANY out-of-heat and even spayed bitches and found them tasty and it was enjoyable to both parties in most cases.  I once sucked a pregnant Lab to orgasm repeatedly and she was insatiable!

There are several stages of the heat, of course.  Some bitches are still horny towards the end of the season and they tend to be more or less "clean" at that point.  They also are fairly clean at the beginning, but not particularly receptive.  All dogs are individuals, so your mileage may vary.

Quote:
On 5/14/2018 at 4:44 AM, heavyhorse said:

I'm not keen on blood.  I'm not keen on shit or pee either.  But it's part of the package.  Animals are messy.  But they are also very beautiful, and sexual.

I think that speaks pretty well for me, too. It's natural to have an aversion to certain body fluids, even semen and saliva (at least one tribal culture regards kissing as "dirty"). Some such distastes are instinctive, some are for health reasons, and some are culturally or theologically reinforced. And yes, bitches in heat can spot the carpet, and attract the attention of unwanted males (wait, there's such a thing as an *unwanted* male? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />). But we can learn to overlook the down sides and ignore the "ick" factor if there are other benefits, like making a dog kick her legs like she's running a marathon. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I don't think you have to have a "blood fetish" to enjoy eating out a female in season, you just have to say, "She likes it when I do this, and I like pleasing her, so what if she's bleeding a little? She doesn't care, why should I?"

That being said, I *do* find the scent of a bitch in heat to be quite arousing, although I don't know whether it has anything to do with the smell of blood (which I'm not sure I'd recognize anyway), or if I'm somehow picking up on other hormonal scents.

Have a couple times in the past

Hopefully a helpful reply at this point, but this also works for human girls;

you can use a thin plastic sheet between your tongue and her organ, which should keep you from the taste and bacteria while still giving her a good experience. Kinda like a condom, and recommended for super safe oral.

Good point! Those are called dental dams, I believe. I recall reading that they don't offer much protection against diseases, though? Still, it's always a difference I guess...