How long does it take for you to reach an orgasm with an animal??
Less than a minute
16.67%
Up to 5 minutes
11.11%
Up to 10 minutes
27.78%
Over a half hour
5.56%
It all Depends on... (please explain)
38.89%
18 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time period it takes for orgasm?

Quote:as others have said, it's situational.  just about everything actaeon said applies to me (i think the only exception is meds).
foreplay doesn't usually last as long as it probably should for me.  depends on which partner i'm with too, though.  one likes to kiss a lot, and i LOVE that.  usually, though, 5-10 minutes of me giving the other girl a tongue job and i don't want to wait much longer to move to the next step.... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]
I hear ya when it comes to kissing.. I've been woken up out of a dead sleep to a dog's tongue in my mouth, needless to say, it went from there almost instantly, not much foreplay that time but I usually try to make it part of sex..

this seriously needs a it depends answer

what are we doing? doing to me? doing to them?

The nympho shep could sometimes work me up to drooling with her teasing then when i could finally get some didn't last long

The way she could work me over the average was probably 5 mins most times, but we also had a lot of those serious intense love making sessions that could go 30 mins or longer ... the biggest part of the time when she started cumming was my trigger.

with male dogs it seriously varies for a lot of reasons ..... i have never not cum while being tied without needing to jack off, like my current true partner

the more excited you can tell the dog is doing the hurry up and assume the position dance the more excited i get and i cumming while he thrusting even if he isn't hung well and cum again while tied, some simply seem to be able to do it right and i cum while he thrusting... size makes a big difference a bigger knot power stroking the prostate and you blast like you can't imagine is possible and again while tied and the knot is throbbing like a long pulse strong vibe that almost feels like it vibrates you body.

the average is probaly a min or two, but a lot can blast me off in the first 30 secs

If we're not counting foreplay and all that comes with it and only considering pernetration, not terribly long usually. I'd say an average is probably 10-15 minutes with heavy petting, cunnilingus, and all the rest of foreplay plus penetration. Some days it's longer, some shorter, and some days there are multiple rounds. So, it all depends....

Depends.  How long since last time?  How tired I am from work.  How hot is it (temperature).  How hot is it (estrus).  Where is my imagination/daydream the previous few hours.  

I usually deliberately go slow, pause if need be, to try to make it about a half hour.  That's about right for me, and a typical time for normal dog mating, not much longer than a boar on a sow, so should be about right.

Depends.  Who's on me?  What species?  How long has it been?   It varies from masturating after being tied for ~~30 minutes to instantly when I feelhis flare or knot growing and blasting his load.

Like others, it depends on what I'm doing and who I'm doing it with.  Penetrating a bitch, which hasn't really happened that many times, I typically don't last very long but I have sometimes come more than once.  Normally, I have done a LOT of oral foreplay on them before we got down to business.  Having "outercourse" dogs of either sex, i.e. where I was able to get them to "rub junk" with me on my back (usually smaller dogs) I usually last several minutes.  The shortest time I have experienced has been where I sucked off a male dog and then docked with him.  We're talking almost immediate here.  The act of doing oral on him already had me pretty well wound up and ready to go, but getting inside his sheath put me over the edge very quickly.  Unfortunately, my current dog is too small for this type of activity and I don't have ready access to any bigger boys.

I never came during any kind of sex for unkown reasons. I've had quite some sex but it was never pleasurable enough to the point I could get an orgasm.

Kind of weird because my bitch is extremely tight.

i have been married twice so 50 years was something of a joke ....humans do me just fine and it usually is 2 minutes....sorry for the funny....

I had to select the last option because with my current dog I usually do not orgasm. Our sexual activities pretty much only consist of him penetrating my mouth and then me sucking him until he asks me to stop. I do get an erection in the process but I pay all the attention to him and do not masturbate while sucking him. He is not into licking so I can not orgasm with him that way either.

With my previous dog who was into licking a lot I used to last 45 minutes and ejaculate twice in that time period.