• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts on zoophilia

Quote:
On 4/2/2018 at 6:53 PM, Cynolove693 said:

Well said 

I think it's bullshit. All I've doing is fighting for this one chance (for YEARS I might add), and I still can't touch a horse.

What do you say about that??

Quopte from Saturnine: "No, I´m not a monothematic egocentric nuisance, I contribute totally according to the topics in different threads"...then performs some thread necromancy, making this thread into his lamentation platform once again in an instant, solely revolving around his "problem". Wow, well played Sir...sadly, you only played yourself...once again. 

*insert slow sarcastic applause from a single guy GIF here* [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Saturnine, could you please pass me a list with the threads you won´t make into yours with one sentence? I´d be glad to limit myself to those thread so I don´t have to feel like on Groundhog day everytime I see the big pink S on the left side of the screen. Muchas gracias.  

Quote:
3 hours ago, Saturnine said:

I think it's bullshit. All I've doing is fighting for this one chance (for YEARS I might add), and I still can't touch a horse.

What do you say about that??

"One definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results."

If what you are doing isn't working, it's time to try something else.

Some goals take time and persistence.  Some of us struggle with what most others find easy.