• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silverwolf's embarrassing moments

Quote:
5 hours ago, Hiway said:

They can read the time on your watch... from 200 miles away!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Only with enhance.

Seriously, it's not as good as most people think.  License plates?  Probably.  But we peaked about there.  Light wavelengths were the limiting factor then, and digital is the big change, which offered nothing to overcome that.  Infrared (ie telling whether or not you are dead, alive, or a weed farm) is really the only improvement they have made great strides in.

Laser intyerferometry. If I spelt it correctly.  Focus two lasers, look at the interference patterns - very like the holographic

stuff, amazing resolution.  Down to fractions of wavelengths of light.

Quote:
13 hours ago, littlejohn said:

Laser intyerferometry. If I spelt it correctly.  Focus two lasers, look at the interference patterns - very like the holographic

stuff, amazing resolution.  Down to fractions of wavelengths of light.

This or similar (I don't know the term either).  Compensates for random air movements that scatter light and limited optical resolution. 

Because of course you need facial recognition.  Of the sheep.  Otherwise it could just be some guy fucking a gay guy in a fursuit.  Which of course is completely legal......  

Quote:
14 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

snip

Because of course you need facial recognition.  Of the sheep.  Otherwise it could just be some guy fucking a gay guy in a fursuit.  Which of course is completely legal...... 

You don't think they'd notice anything peculiar about the legs--?

Quote:
1 hour ago, threelegs said:

You don't think they'd notice anything peculiar about the legs--?

Some of these fursuits are very authentic.  

And I'm not about to make any assumptions about what the Fuzz know or don't know about sheep...... 

I almost had an embarrassing moment ... it turned out a little weird ...

There was a girl in high school, I basically only knew her name, but one day I decided to go see her. Looked up her address and walked to the house, maybe a mile or so. Didn't call or anything as far as I remember, just went.

Got there and knocked on the door and this enormous bunch of noise erupts in the house, big dog barking. Lady comes to the door--just opens the inner door, leaves the storm door closed--and I'm trying to say hi and introduce myself and ask if the girl's at home--

--and this Great Dane leaps against the storm door barking like the end of the world, and I almost thought it was, thought the dog was going to smash the door down and kill me. Dog standing against the door was taller than the woman.

She yells at the dog to shut up and go lie down, and it took some convincing but it did, and the lady (the girl's mom, of course) lets me in. Dog isn't wanting to kill me anymore, but still walking around, and I got to see that it was an old breeding bitch ... she walked past me and I got a good look at her pussy, and I hope I didn't gape too obviously, but was afraid I had. Made myself look at something else.

Anyway, the girl was home, and her dad too, and eventually they invited me to sit down, but I thought it was a little strange because they had two big couches and they told me to sit in a very particular spot at the left end of the one couch--her dad put on a record and then all three of them sat on the other couch.

So I'm sitting there listening to the music, and in a few minutes, the dog gets up and strolls over and steps up onto this couch like you or I would step over a curb on the street--and she lays down with her head in my lap ... damn seven-foot couch was now fully occupied.

I really didn't know what that meant, and I didn't ask, but I was half afraid the dog was just pinning me down to make sure I didn't cause trouble. And I was sure she could have bitten my leg halfway through.

So I sat there with my hands at my sides and we chatted about the music. And I'm kinda glad I didn't ask if it was okay to pet the dog, because I might have gotten a little too much into it. And even at that, I was wondering what I was going to do to get my boner down when I had to stand up again. Somehow I managed that, eventually.

Yeah been there, sort-of.  My encounter as soon as I saw the Dane bitch behind the storm door I greeted her like she was one of my own and she responded in kind; the woman was a bit taken aback, said "She doesn't usually take to strangers like that, especially since she has a litter in here."  We walked through the utility room with about a dozen little wiggly puppies on the floor (very carefully) with Momma Bitch between us, "bitch boobs" a'swinging and bouncing vulva.    Mmmph....