• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start a pro-zoo blog?

Quote:
On 11/12/2017 at 6:02 AM, 30-30 said:

Pardon me for asking, but what exactly are you expecting from this "pro zoo" blog?

We all know how little chance of changing someone´s perspective such actions have and it´s much more likely you´ll alienate a hundered times more folks from us zoos than actually changing a hostile into a friendly. For me, those "pro zoo" bloggers are just pampering their egos, the effect on society they have in mind is minimal at best, if not completely detrimental to our cause. What you all don´t seem to get is , it´s not a feasible way to make change happen if zoos are just displaying themselves to the public. 

Sometimes I really wonder whether this entire "zoo rights" stuff is just a reliably working option for attention seekers....."Hey , look at me, I am horny for animals!".

As we all should have learned by now, openly displaying sexual attraction towards animals won´t get us anywhere.

Why is it so hard for some "zoos" to just do what they want and remain silent about it? There´s an old saying: "Learn to dare, learn to want, learn to know, learn to remain silent", offering the best advice for zoophiles. Do what you want, develop some sort of "pride" , develop expertise and keep your goddamn mouth shut about it.

Silence indeed IS golden when it comes to zoophilia. And for those chatter afficionados, there´s always forums like this...so, no need to try yet another invasion of the public that undoubetdly will backfire one day or another.

This.  Exactly.

And "Bad Idea" if you're considering this a poll.