• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you at....roughly...

Many zoos, younger ones especially, would like to meet other zoos.

Second only to fence hopping, this is a very dangerous thing to do.

Just as with the general populace, There's good zoos, bad zoos, and police.

Just because the meeting is friendly. Hearing, "I fuck llamas" played back in court doesn't sound quite the same.

I mean, who shags llamas?

Call me an asshole again, but why would anyone who´s claiming to be an outsider and totally uninterested in performing sexual acts with animals have such a huge resentment to give an approximation of where he´s located? Old habits don´t die easily , Rannoch, huh? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

yes to be cleasr i would like to meet zoos in central illinois and i may be doing that on tuesday which is very exciting...in you are not alone sort of way...but i have no sexual interest in either the man or his animal....in this case i have to drive 70 miles to do it so that leaves me very little time except for lunch...still looking for a farmer...here that is and he does not know one...still..excited....

Quote:
2 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Call me an asshole again, but why would anyone who´s claiming to be an outsider and totally uninterested in performing sexual acts with animals have such a huge resentment to give an approximation of where he´s located? Old habits don´t die easily , Rannoch, huh? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Call me an asshole, but why would someone who professes to dislike humans and acts like he dislikes other people with similar interests in general even bother signing up to a forum?

People are social creatures; maybe it just helps shortleash to know that he/she might not be alone in his/her part of the world. I know that eventually, I'd like to meet someone that I can talk to, sit down and have a natter with.

Seriously 30 - chill out with always being on the attack; you might find the world to be a more beautiful place if you do.

Quote:
5 minutes ago, Danelove said:

Call me an asshole again, but why would anyone who´s claiming to be an outsider and totally uninterested in performing sexual acts with animals have such a huge resentment to give an approximation of where he´s located?

Fear of having my animals molested.

No I don't think all of you do that.  But public postings don't filter.

Quote:
3 hours ago, 30-30 said:

Old habits don´t die easily , Rannoch, huh?

I'm not Rannoch. This has been independetly verified.  If that's not good enough for you, well tough I guess.

dp

Quote:
1 minute ago, covfefelake said:

Fear of having my animals molested.

No I don't think all of you do that.  But public postings don't filter.

I...Hang out with my boyfriend's friends all the time, and I can feel with a certain degree of confidence that they won't try to molest me...Do you really think people lack that much self control, or am I just a naive little girl lol? o0

Quote:
Just now, Danelove said:

I...Hang out with my boyfriend's friends all the time, and I can feel with a certain degree of confidence that they won't try to molest me...Do you really think people lack that much self control, or am I just a naive little girl lol? o0

It's been earned from hanging out with the Rannoch's old zoo contacts and reading some of their creepy dialog, is all I can say.  I had the unique experience of going through his HDD and email account when he died.

Quote:
Just now, covfefelake said:

It's been earned from hanging out with the Rannoch's old zoo contacts and reading some of their creepy dialog, is all I can say.  I had the unique experience of going through his HDD and email account when he died.

I have no idea who Rannoch is.

I mean...I'd be ok hanging out for a coffee eventually, and I promise not to molest your four legged friends for what it's worth? I'd like to restore some of your faith in people [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
1 hour ago, Danelove said:

I have no idea who Rannoch is.

I mean...I'd be ok hanging out for a coffee eventually, and I promise not to molest your four legged friends for what it's worth? I'd like to restore some of your faith in people [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

There's a big upside to not trusting a group of humans or humans in general. Why are you advising him to trust zoos? I doubt there's a single zoo that hasn't fencehopped (or at least hasn't gotten the chance yet) with extremely rare exceptions. Even though I'm one myself I wouldn't let a single zoo come even close to my animal partners. The thought alone disgusts me.