No
37.50%
Undecided
6.25%
48 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many here are Zoo-exlusive?

yes zoo only here. No time for humans when you have an amazing dog / lover waiting at home for you.

I'd say I'm zoo exclusive but first I'd need to...  have sex?

I'm only attracted to animals anyhow.

Non exclusive. I also find human females attractive, but I am and always will be Zoo.

Quote:
9 hours ago, cervids said:

You are what you are. No need to consumate the relationship to 'prove' it. Besides, you know that already, good for you for being true to who you are. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
11 hours ago, cervids said:

I'm only attracted to animals anyhow.

It's not a contest. There's no pressure. Those that have, "Done it", that was a big first step. And no one but you can know if and when it's time.

You are the one that has to live with the person in the mirror.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Ramseys said:

It's not a contest. There's no pressure. Those that have, "Done it", that was a big first step. And no one but you can know if and when it's time.

You are the one that has to live with the person in the mirror.

There is however, that tiny problem, of general lack of access to cervidae..... 

Quote:
51 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Actually, my "proof" was being in action with a human and not being able to keep it up without closing my eyes and imagining a non-human.

Quote:
19 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

That, and several other things I won't get into yes.  I'm not here to mope.  Life is good.

Quote:
23 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Actually, my "proof" was being in action with a human and not being able to keep it up without closing my eyes and imagining a non-human.

You got it up with a human in the first place?   >.<  

Quote:
7 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

You got it up with a human in the first place?   >.<  

I talked myself into it then wished I hadn't.   She wanted me to come back but I never did.   It would have been too dishonest.   

I usually have to learn things the hard way.