• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Yeah, I'm starting to look like a damn scarecrow myself.  I did trim around the ears a bit, need some done on the back.  On top? Hahahaha.  That hasn't been a problem for years!

The big problem is that my eyeglass prescription is way out of date and the glasses themselves are starting to fall apart.  I made an appointment for that just before all hell broke loose.  That's been cancelled indefinitely.  I did get to my twice-yearly dental appointment end of January, so as long as everything holds together I'm good there.

The VA is cancelling appointments now, one by one. Trouble is, they don't tell ya. They send a letter you might or might not get before you haul yer ass all the way from the mountain to get there. There's an online app to check appt's on, but it's so screwed up lately it's worthless, and don't even try to call scheduling! I'm just going to assume my appointments are cancelled from now on, a helluva lot cheaper! You CAN do phone or Video appointments, with some doctors I see, but again you can't get through to scheduling to set them up so..

I'll live 'til it's over.

sw

Quote:
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:24 PM, Hiway said:

Well, if your sheep end up looking like your head, you're never going to sell them! lol

No kidding!  But that's OK - I don't plan on selling my main sqeezes!  We wouldn't plan of keeping these fleeces either, as I won't have the skill to get them off in one nice sheet - it'll be a piecemeal kind of thing.  Thought I'd trim them up like poodles to start with and take a pic [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />   Might mohawk one of them too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I love 'em bald!

You might put down a tarp or something so it doesn't get filthy, and stuff it in a feed sack; home crafters will buy it for projects even if it's just mixed chunks.   Also had trappers buy some to keep the dirt from getting under the trap trigger pan.   I've never used it for that but some do.

Quote:
10 hours ago, ferritlove said:

No kidding!  But that's OK - I don't plan on selling my main sqeezes!  We wouldn't plan of keeping these fleeces either, as I won't have the skill to get them off in one nice sheet - it'll be a piecemeal kind of thing.  Thought I'd trim them up like poodles to start with and take a pic [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />   Might mohawk one of them too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

[Image: faaab747823bfc83e96c3b262d23ddd6.jpg.169...e94292.jpg]

Somebody has WAY too much time on their hands.

Maybe I can get them to detail my truck....

Quote:
On 4/14/2020 at 7:19 AM, heavyhorse said:

I love 'em bald!

Ooooo Yea! Who doesn't love Nekid sheep. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

You couldn't do that with wool sheep.

My mini's would freeze with that cut right now anyway. I'm glad I didn't shave them yet. Still snowing here. Mother Nature is as Fugged up as this virus is..

sw

I'm pretty sure they ARE wool sheep.  Hair sheep don't have anywhere near that kind of volume.  That would be like trying to get a Mohawk on top of MY head  >.<

And yeah, it's froze 3 nights in a row, and another Fri night.  Ain't no nekkid ewes here yet.  Probably not safe until June... 

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

as Fugged up as this virus is..

Oh, and BTW, just in case you didn't know:

Bill Gates is inoculating the public with electronic chips disguised as Covid19 vaccine.  To induce the Singularity. 

"We are certainly NOT going to take the vaccine!"

Gawd I hope they don't. 

Darwin was right.....