• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peoples thoughts on body traits?

(Original topic):

Short hair surely tops the list, being able to see the body.  Anything that looks like a Great Dane, or dane-ish (mastiffs, say) will make it hard for me to keep my eyes on the road.  A freshly shorn ewe.  Sow with the least bristles.

I don't care for Highland cattle, sheep breeds with wooly faces, Wolfhounds, any of the husky related super-fluffy breeds.  Although I briefly had a St Bernard and she was very nice.  

I also like muscling.  And find fault with the weak hindquarters that have come to define the German Shepard breed.

I don't have a preference. I would make love with the ugliest horse in existence, if there is such a thing.

My dog attraction is a bit specific. Their physical appearance has to resemble a fox or a wolf.

So my dog attraction mainly revolves around shepherds, spitzes or anything similar. I love pointy ears, long muzzles, bushy tails and long fur in general.

My girl looks just like a silver fox and sometimes acts similar to a fox so that's a very positive thing (except for the extreme hyperactivity and insane prey drive).

My horse attraction is way less specific. But the same thing still applies here. I like horses with long hair, so Icelandic horses for example.

I don't want my horses to be too big either. No weirdly formed faces either, I dislike faces like the Arabian horses or Pug dogs have.

As for any markings on animals, I would prefer if they wouldn't have them or maybe at very specific spots. I like full black or full white coats because it makes these animals look even more majestic and sexy. I do like orange too because it's one of my favorite colors.

But if a horse somehow had a zebra markings or a dog fox markings count me in.

Brown / black / orange eyes all the way, especially if you can barely see the white part of their eyes. One of the many things that makes humans look ugly is the white in their eyes so that's why. I dislike the eyes of a husky (I don't even like them to begin with).

Seeing how many zoos are obsessed with Danes, I have to be honest and say I really dislike how they look. Ugh, I'd prefer a shih tzu ten thousand times more.

That's why there's 339 different breeds.  

Enjoy!

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

That's why there's 339 different breeds.  

Enjoy!

Many dogs have been so heavily modifed thu.

Just look at the pug!... what the hell?...

Quote:
40 minutes ago, Cat said:

Many dogs have been so heavily modifed thu.

Just look at the pug!... what the hell?...

Mmm-- Yes.  And the English Bulldog (American version).

I will also say, there are several reasons Great Danes are favorites, besides the obvious (not the subject of this thread); behavioral and intuitive.

But I agree somewhat with above; I don't like the "Greyhoundy" look that has arisen with the obsession with "Tallest", and I totally despise seeing spinal processes showing (which has become prominent enough in some lines that no amount of feeding will fix it).

My favorite Dane, the lost love of my life, was athletic and muscled enough that water could puddle in the middle of her back.  

Quote:
3 hours ago, Saturnine said:

I don't have a preference. I would make love with the ugliest horse in existence, if there is such a thing.

And to really drive the point home....

[Image: 27k2a5.jpg.d7d996094ea9c997479aa3631f70f358.jpg]

Quote:
12 minutes ago, Saturnine said:

And to really drive the point home....

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_04/27k2a5.jpg.d7d996094ea9c997479aa3631f70f358.jpg" data-fileid="3258">[Image: 27k2a5.jpg.d7d996094ea9c997479aa3631f70f358.jpg]</a>

I don't find such horses even that ugly. They're just putting an ugly face in that pic.

Quote:
13 minutes ago, EquusCanis said:

I don't find such horses even that ugly. They're just putting an ugly face in that pic.

Yeah, poor guy is just yawning. . . . . 

Quote:
16 minutes ago, EquusCanis said:

Well, no. The horse is not ugly. It was meant as a joke.

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

Yeah, poor guy is just yawning. . . . . 

Sadly, I wouldn't know that.