Gay
12.24%
Bisexual
62.24%
98 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your orientation with animals?

I love mares, and I would like to mate with a bitch someday.

<span title="(Click and hold to edit title)">What is your orientation with animals?</span>

<span title="(Click and hold to edit title)">Missionary mostly. </span>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Straight with animals. Don't do anything with humans.

Well... ok, I've been known to give male animals a "Helping Hand", if you know what I mean. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I've had Faunoiphilia as long as I can remember. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

And I use way too many Emoji's [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

THIS!    ^  ^  ^  ^ 

And:

Quote:
16 hours ago, Ramseys said:

I've had Faunoiphilia as long as I can remember. 

Apparently so have I.  Although I never heard the term; had to google it. 

Honestly I thought it was a typo reference to Fauns.  (Which still would apply; I'm a bit hot for Pan's daughter... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />  )

Quote:
10 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

THIS!    ^  ^  ^  ^ 

As have I! I can remember lying on the floor as a kid, during the family evening TV watching, (we only had 1 TV)  trying to hide my throbbing cock when the animal documentaries came on TV!! I am still an avid faunoiphile to this day!

Quote:
On 1/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, Ramseys said:

Missionary mostly. 

You would have loved Shadow. No matter where it started, she twisted it to missionary.

Quote:
22 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

And:

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="10192" data-ipsquote-contentid="309" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1578860551" data-ipsquote-userid="11" data-ipsquote-username="Ramseys">
<div class="ipsQuote_citation">

I've had Faunoiphilia as long as I can remember. 

</div>
</blockquote>

I had to google it too, honestly. Thought I knew 'em all.

I grew up seeing it so much it really didn't do much for me, in my "I'm around animals" farm days. Yet when I wasn't, like when I was overseas, a sight like that would have me fighting to hide a boner from the others. Once I was home, especially after I met and became Tippy's partner & began working on a breeding farm, the sight again did little to arouse me. Though more than when I was younger. 

Without a lover though, with that image in my mind especially if it's one of my own mares being bred, it does stir a feeling inside. It has always been a personal sight though, never have pictures or videos, or even documentaries, done anything to excite me. I've collected such images off the web, mostly in search of genitalia pics. Those sights do more for me, an 'accidental glimpse' under a tail will have me hiding a hard limb every time, if it's a choice looking bitch or mare...

Quote:

And I use way too many Emoji's 

*chuckles*

sw

I'm mostly straight, though i think males and dicks sometimes look nice. I don't think i'd enjoy sex with a male very much though.

I can't believe that i didn't post here but I did enter the pole so long ago. Have always been bisexual. yet when it comes to humans i'm more gay then straight anymore.

I'm attracted to lots of species of both genders but, horses have a special spot in my heart.

It's interesting but with humans, I'm almost male-exclusive (the occasional female is WOWZA but it's rare).

Outside humans, I seem demisexual. It's more about the connection than the equipment. If the connection is there, the attraction may not be too far off.

Knot sure why but it seems I'd be far more likely to have a female partner as a zoo than otherwise.

Quote:
On 7/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, OtterConfusion said:

I seem demisexual

Can you explain in your own words what demisexual means?