Quote:
24 minutes ago, MeliorC said:

England

I feel kinda strange here, almost everyone seems to be from the US  

The Welsh are legendary.....  :-)

Quote:
Just now, heavyhorse said:

The Welsh are legendary.....  :-)

Yeah, my granddad is Welsh. That may have something to do with it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Apparently the Scottish are also known for sheep - shagging outside the UK, but that reputation is only reserved for the welsh here afaik.

Quote:
12 minutes ago, MeliorC said:

that reputation is only reserved for the welsh here afaik.

Where the men are men and the sheep are nervous......  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Funny, i too have some Welsh in me, and i have an affinity for sheep (but am not exclusice).

Another UK member here. Also as it seems to have come up so prominently in this topic I'm happy to say I've met many other zoos in person and under the right circumstances would be happy to meet others. As a group we certainly are a mixed bunch and with all the good zoos I've met I've also met some "bad" apples. That's life though - there is good and bad everywhere and thankfully on this subject the good more than makes up for the bad.

UK garden of England.  Anyone else from around here? 

i h not been back here for awhile....and it seems like we got a little off topic....BUT it seems to be back on...the guy i was going to have lunch with fell through....he lives in canton illinois....the day begor e i frove up a friend of his was murder (non zoo) and it got puched back...then my wife retired unexpectedly and i have been kinda handcuffed...can;t just blurt out - honey i am off to meet a zoo i met online,,,,sigh..i swear to god...

Quote:
On 4/5/2019 at 3:22 PM, shortleash said:

i h not been back here for awhile....and it seems like we got a little off topic....BUT it seems to be back on...the guy i was going to have lunch with fell through....he lives in canton illinois....the day begor e i frove up a friend of his was murder (non zoo) and it got puched back...then my wife retired unexpectedly and i have been kinda handcuffed...can;t just blurt out - honey i am off to meet a zoo i met online,,,,sigh..i swear to god...

Don't worry, I've had people flake on me too, it sucks.

I live in the USA as well. Where? Southern half.

I'm in the pacific NW in the mountains, but hopefully soon, I'll have a sailboat and I'll be living on the ocean and around the world....where there are no laws or humans that would dampen my lifestyle.

Quote:
3 hours ago, UntamedAnomaly said:

I'll have a sailboat and I'll be living on the ocean and around the world....where there are no laws or humans that would dampen my lifestyle.

Have fun.

[Image: 031c06b16c8a989e43e5c531b8e39487.jpg.d0f...7ca7d0.jpg]