Are you an experienced zoophile or a zoo virgin?
Experienced
63.25%
Virgin
32.48%
Prefer not to answer
4.27%
117 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo experience

Some experience   Canines, heavily in the romance side thin the  Physical side tho

Quote:
1 hour ago, Edog91 said:

Wow that is really sad to hear [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> . I am also attracted to doe's but never had a chance to be close to them . Would u share with me your story.

User has sadly passed away since writing that.

Looking for my first time still. Either with a horse or dog

The one legit experience I've had was quite a while ago...a beautiful, gentle mare who was very kind to an ignorant, reckless human boy, and gave him a gift that he cannot forget. The moments we shared then have ended up burned into my memory as a strange synthesis of abiding regret and profound happiness.

Since then, I've had the opportunity to be around a lot of horses, but I've never had the ability to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right partner, with the way forward clear and righteous. There is much I want to get right on my second try with my second true equine mate.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Equilibera said:

The one legit experience I've had was quite a while ago...a beautiful, gentle mare who was very kind to an ignorant, reckless human boy, and gave him a gift that he cannot forget. The moments we shared then have ended up burned into my memory as a strange synthesis of abiding regret and profound happiness.

Since then, I've had the opportunity to be around a lot of horses, but I've never had the ability to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right partner, with the way forward clear and righteous. There is much I want to get right on my second try with my second true equine mate.

I for-sure would like to find another mate.. I'd let him knot me good too.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

My one regret with my late husband is, that as many times as we loved eachother fully.. I never tied him because of being young and ignorant.. I like to think we enjoyed still: but it didn't go to it's fullest.

Experienced mainly in canines. If you want to be more specific. More females. My luck's been hit or miss with males. 

very experienced

Experienced with sheep, mares, male dogs and very experienced with bitches.

I had to check to see, but I haven't reported on topic here yet ... so ... all of my experience has been hands-on, with other people's dogs. First time was about when I was going into puberty, or even before then. Some friends of my parents came to visit and brought their little male lap-dog, some short-haired breed. I snuck him off to my room and stuck my hand out and he instantly mounted it and shot a little spooge with amazing velocity, then quit humping, and I didn't know what to do after that but to stare in awe at that veiny red pecker.

Several years later I went over to the neighbor's yard when I knew they were away. They had a medium-small female tied up in the yard, and I stuck my finger up her twat. She didn't seem to mind, but didn't show any especial enthusiasm either. I had to break it off and sprint for cover when the neighbors pulled in the driveway.

I had a chance to play bitch to a dog once, and it's something I've wanted as far back as I can remember. In my late teens I got introduced to a guy that I became fuck-buddies with; he was a few years older than me. He had moved out of his parents' place and had his own house, and I'd walk over there to swap buttsex. This guy was a pure bestialist; he'd bought all kinds of animals just to see how they had sex. Anyway, when I was over there once, he got talking about this ugly dog he had. He'd tried letting the dog fuck him, but he didn't like it. He said, "He just keeps humping and humping and he never quits." To this day I don't know why I didn't say, "Well, let me try that!" And I've never gotten another chance.

Last but not least, I was living in a place on a farm, and had permission to access the landlord's house when they were away. One day I went over there for something, and their Pomeranian girl was there, and she came running over to greet me. I squatted down and held my hand out and she grabbed my wrist and started humping herself on my fingers, so I tried giving her more of that. She only needed a few seconds' worth, but she was still excited. I pulled my crank out and started pawing off and she seemed really interested in that, and when I came, she gobbled up all the jizzem like it was the best stuff in the world. Some time later I was able to have another session with her and she started licking my dick even before I came. That was the last time I had a chance with her, but I think if I'd gotten three or four more sessions with her she'd have taught herself to give me head.

So, that's it for me.

Well, I have about 56 years of experience. I started screwing my beautiful dog when I was a teen. She saved me from terminal blue balls. But even though I grew up in a city, I was interested in mares above all. I even watched cowboy movies just to hope to get a glimpse of a mare's pussy. I eventually figured out that they used almost exclusively geldings for those movies, so I didn't know for sure where a mare's equipment was located or whether it was possible to have sex with them!

In college I found a book on abnormal psychology that described bestiality as being mostly a thing done by young farm boys, and included sex with "mares and cows, chickens, pigs and sheep". I figured that was the order to try [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />. I rented a mare at a riding stable and was amazed when she accepted my excited advances willingly! (see The Old Barn).

When I graduated, the military got me. While I was waiting to go to the war I figured I ought to realize my dream a bit earlier than later, since there was no real guarantee of "later". I bought a beautiful white mare with pink skin, and boarded her just off base. I rode her every day, but she did not like sex at all. Luckily, there was another mare in the stable who was a total slut, and I had access at night. We would do the deed two or more often three times in a row (damn I miss those days).

As soon as I got home I began working on getting a farm; renting at first and then buying my current home (which had no fences or barns at the time). For many years I had just a couple of riding horses, but was very lucky to have a very lusty chestnut mare, and then a black mare (of Wet Dreams fame). They both loved sex. Later, I was asked to help rescue some horses. Soon I found myself with a LOT of horses. Along the way I found jennies, ponies, and minis were great lovers too! Now I am slowing down, but still have a connection with horses that is very intense.