No
37.50%
Undecided
6.25%
48 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many here are Zoo-exlusive?

Just curious to see how many here are only attracted to animals...

That would apply to me.

Not "only attracted" but zoo exclusive since I met Tippy, and monogamous to her and then to Shadow since then as well.
Whether it remains that way will be seen in the future, maybe.
sw

It was about 1975 that I met the dog that made me think I was Exclusive.   In 1989 a woman proved it to me.

I suppose it depends on your definition of "zoo exclusive".
I only find non-humans attractive and desirable, mostly canines, some ungulates, and a few others. I spent my early 20's trying to make human relationships work, but I certainly tried more than once to "be normal" before finally accepting that it's not my thing.

Quote:Not "only attracted" but zoo exclusive since I met Tippy, and monogamous to her and then to Shadow since then as well.
Whether it remains that way will be seen in the future, maybe.
sw
Attraction can be used for a description of an emotional type; or affinity as well, maybe I should have worded it a little more specifically.. By "only attracted" I meant excluding humans

Quote:Attraction can be used for a description of an emotional type; or affinity as well, maybe I should have worded it a little more specifically.. By "only attracted" I meant excluding humans
​By "Not 'only attracted" I was indicating that I am attracted to humans as well. I understood your meaning, but may have worded my post badly.
sw

Quote:​By "Not 'only attracted" I was indicating that I am attracted to humans as well. I understood your meaning, but may have worded my post badly.
sw
No you worded it fine, I just got confused by it, for a brief moment and wanted to clarify what I meant..
Your good [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]

Im starting to lean more on the animal side then the human side

Still bisexual but starting to go more gay with humans. Still fully bi with animals