• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice for newbies

Wat... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/mellow.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":|" width="20" />

Zoo meetings.

That's a thing?... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, Saturnine said:

What the hell is a zoodar, and why don't I have one of those?

It's when a zoophile suspects someone else of being a zoophile. Some say zoo radar and some just say zoodar.

Yeah that makes no sense... But considering you believe in reincarnation I guess this is the exact kind of stuff you would genuinely believe in, lmao.

Totally not risky at all. When it goes off, just tell the one who you think is a zoophile that you like to fuck animals and you got yourself a zoo friend! I wonder why this has never gone wrong... Other zoophiles are the most mysterious human beings and they scare me.

Just a note, even if in your state/country it's not required to be registered as a sex offender for bestiality, a lot of the consequences are the same.  Your animals are taken away and euthanized, you are no longer allowed to own animals or even be alone with any animals, no contact whatsoever.  For the rest of your life.  States where sex is technically "legal" are the same, they'll get you with animal cruelty charges and guess what?  Same no-contact consequences.  Do NOT fencehop, don't have sex with animals that aren't your own.  If you're not in your OWN house/barn/whatever with your OWN animal, there is risk.  Cameras are everywhere these days.  Just because animal sex is technically "legal" somewhere does not make it safe.

Quote:
5 minutes ago, battlecrops said:

Just a note, even if in your state/country it's not required to be registered as a sex offender for bestiality, a lot of the consequences are the same.  Your animals are taken away and euthanized, you are no longer allowed to own animals or even be alone with any animals, no contact whatsoever.  For the rest of your life.  States where sex is technically "legal" are the same, they'll get you with animal cruelty charges and guess what?  Same no-contact consequences.  Do NOT fencehop, don't have sex with animals that aren't your own.  If you're not in your OWN house/barn/whatever with your OWN animal, there is risk.  Cameras are everywhere these days.  Just because animal sex is technically "legal" somewhere does not make it safe.

So annoyin', then people wonder why I say being zoo sucks; the legal repercussions are just ridiculous, and like, how are they going to even enforce that?...

I think a wee bit of clarification is in order.      There is nothing wrong and very little risk involved in meeting another Zoophile as long as there are no animals involved.      Go for coffee.     Go for lunch.      Go to make a friend.     But don't even bring up sex of any kind until you have had several meetings and feel comfortable.       You can't be busted for being friendly and no cop or anti is going to waste time talking with no results.

If you met them online general online meetup safety guidelines are always a good idea, like always meeting in public, populated places for a while.  I'm very good friends now with another zoo that I met online, and we only went to events in public together for about a year before I went to his house.  Find something you both enjoy and hang out there.  We go to dog shows together often.

Quote:
15 minutes ago, Cat said:

the legal repercussions are just ridiculous, and like, how are they going to even enforce that?...

They check in on you regularly (like probation) and monitor your social media, I'm assuming.

Quote:
Just now, battlecrops said:

If you met them online general online meetup safety guidelines are always a good idea, like always meeting in public, populated places for a while.  I'm very good friends now with another zoo that I met online, and we only went to events in public together for about a year before I went to his house.  Find something you both enjoy and hang out there.  We go to dog shows together often.

They check in on you regularly (like probation) and monitor your social media, I'm assuming.

What if you move to another country?

Damn it's hard to find someone online and then get to trust them, it's very easy to go paranoid and let that fuck up relationship; I know many good liers to know that some people can keep a lie for years just for the fun of it.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

So annoyin', then people wonder why I say being zoo sucks; the legal repercussions are just ridiculous, and like, how are they going to even enforce that?...

Being a zoo is difficult, and always will be.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Cat said:

Damn it's hard to find someone online and then get to trust them, it's very easy to go paranoid and let that fuck up relationship; I know many good liers to know that some people can keep a lie for years just for the fun of it.

Start by asking the opinion of some of the old farts.      When you have actually done something as intimate as sex it's not that hard to spot someone who is faking it.       There are many who will give you an expert and discreet judgment.

Quote:
9 hours ago, Saturnine said:

Being a zoo is difficult, and always will be.

You know, I've noticed a bunch of the younger generation seems not to mind it at all; make jokes on it and so on, while it could've probably been because of where I was born, I get the feeling this will go the same way as homosexuality is; even when it will take time, so we will probably not even see that.