• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What type of hobbies do you have?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Anyone else into Horology? 

I used to collect pocket watches, but honestly never made much of a study of it.

sw

Quote:
2 hours ago, ferritlove said:

Ive no time for whores... Just kidding!

Yes!  This!  

And why pay when the critters are so willing?

OK, yeah, I suppose they may be Feed Whores.  My cow sure is.  Sow too.  OK, yeah-- 

Feed whores!  Love it!  That's the best phrase i've heard in years.

Might as well throw my hobbies in here...

Im really into hobby rocketry if anyone is into blowing stuff up in a reasonably controlled fashion [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I suppose I like video games and horse riding too, if either of those count as hobbies lol

Quote:
5 hours ago, Lateoss said:

Might as well throw my hobbies in here...

Im really into hobby rocketry if anyone is into blowing stuff up in a reasonably controlled fashion [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I suppose I like video games and horse riding too, if either of those count as hobbies lol

What's the largest rocket you started? Do you know KSP? Best combination of rocketry and videogaming.

Quote:
9 hours ago, Vermilion said:

What's the largest rocket you started? Do you know KSP? Best combination of rocketry and videogaming.

By motor class, the largest rocket I have started from scratch would be an L class. Although I am currently involved with two projects that are testing non-solid fuel types and thus cannot be categorized by total impulse. Both projects are aiming to reach the karman line and one is testing its own fuel mixture.

Of course I know KSP! Personally I dont play it that much but I do know a bit about it hehe

Do you do much amateur rocketry yourself? Are you certified?

Sorry, nope. I've already got a unhealthy dose of too much hobbies. But blowing stuff up is always funny.

I'm a PC Gamer and more or less a Petrohead, I like working on my project car when I have time and money.

Whattaya drivin?

Quote:
7 hours ago, littlejohn said:

Whattaya drivin?

1992 VW Gol GTi

Upload is broken, so here is a pic from a magazine.

https://www.megautos.com/wp-content/uplo...I-1988.jpg

[img][/img][img][/img]