• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...

hello everyone...could you turn up the lights a little it is kinda dark in here....oh maybe i just need to move the horse balls....ahhh there you are all...howdy...

Still here.....

I'm here.

I'm here-- Where were you?

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

I'm here-- Where were you?

Where I've always been.  Elsewhere.

Mmm, it appears we had a brief cloudflare outage.. HTTP 522 timeouts suck, trying to fix them it even worst at times..

I was a little, uhm, 'tied up'.. or I would have replied sooner... *evil grin*.

for some reason (?) me still around, while I definitely was absent for most of year. Not sure why I'm back.. may be because someone posted some newstory about someone from Florida apparently caught in making sex with pony. I assumed 'it probably was already discussed to death, nothing new to see', but decided to check my hypothesis.. it seems I still can (log in)!

I think in all those months I found grand total of two videos I really like to share, and may be one book title.

Video1:

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n1ou0nx7sdk?feature=oembed" width="459"></iframe>

</div>

Video2:

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hav30GiBvtg?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Book title: "UTOPIAS, DOLPHINS AND COMPUTERS  Problems of philosophical plumbing" by Mary Midgley (1996). Good thing I still can read. bad thing ... some problems really seems too big for anyone to handle (like this infamous 'society change'.) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />

At some point I wanted to make some little 'avatar' image out of only one video I personally recorded with  some horses in it, yet I realized I can't find frame good enough (either they are compressed too much , or show something  I definitely prefer NOT to see on horse). So ... I just read things and think a lot.

I'm partly here. Trying to hang on.

Quote:
7 hours ago, cabron45 said:

I'm partly here. Trying to hang on.

Well good to hear from you!

Still breathing