• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to the forum old zoo

new to this forum but I've been around in the zoo community.  I'm a mediocre qriter, and a lousy artist trying to get better.

I'm zoo exclusive, cynosexual, active with female kuvasz

hellenic pagan

I'm an experienced zoophile, here for the community.  I am a writer and I do have a story in the works, but it is slow going.

That's an interesting name, straight to the point I suppose. Anyways.. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks, yeah plain and simple, I am what I am straingt to the point.  Thanks for the welcome, the forum looks to be coming along nicely.

Welcome!  I too am an older zoo and have been here a while.  Its been a pretty good home and hopefully you enjoy it too.

Hey. Good to see you here. Enjoy the forum.

sw

Thanks!  It looks like a lot of fun!

Quote:
15 hours ago, ferritlove said:

Welcome!  I too am an older zoo and have been here a while.  Its been a pretty good home and hopefully you enjoy it too.

Thanks!  I am still finding my way around. After bf, everything seems like a space ship!

Quote:
7 hours ago, Old Zoo said:

Thanks!  I am still finding my way around. After bf, everything seems like a space ship!

Um, OK, gotta leap in here with all 4 feet (watch the hoofs....)

Are you (Old Zoo) the "Old Zoo" from BF, or a double account for Kuvasz?  

I am the vintage, original Old Zoo of BF. Just landed here after wandering homeless after BF imploded. I like this place a lot so far!

welcome to the forum.  I recognized your name from BF as well.  glad you like it here this forum is great.