• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns

Quote:
1 hour ago, Vermilion said:

Looks more like a typewriter to me

One of those 10-words-per-second typewriters..... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QN1uUfMCQ0Y?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Wow. Lots of ingenuity there--as well as quite a bit of steel.

I've wanted one of those since I knew what they were.  But they're illegal where I live, so...

Guy I knew in the day had one, and a collector's license.  I got to shoot up beer cans in the gravel pit with it.

And my carry license came in last week.

Quote:
39 minutes ago, littlejohn said:

...And my carry license came in last week.

Mine has been around since *Dec 1791.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

(*second amendment to the US Constitution)

Quote:
On 10/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, littlejohn said:

Guy I knew in the day had one, and a collector's license.  I got to shoot up beer cans in the gravel pit with it.

snip

What was that like?

A complete and utter maniac.  Travelled in an MG TF with a Thompson gun licensed) in back.

[Image: cd7a448fa8b8d9a32ed3d7b8ad1c5932.jpg.8f5...26afcd.jpg]

.........and maybe, counterintuitively, easier for "some" vision impairment to continue using.....  :-/  

And BTW, smart money is on my NP435 to still be pushing the truck long after your dry-clutch automatic is charcoal....