• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I and my dogs
Hi all.

I grew up in a small village, when I was a child we had a lot of dogs, they were also my friends. I was an antisocial child and I am an introverted adult.
Since dogs satisfied all my interests and curiosities and I don't like people, I never started to develop emotionally towards people. My grandparents got a german shepherd girl and she was my beautiful friend. This happened 15 years ago.
A year after that, I bought my first own dog, then the second etc... And I lived with them, very happily and I loved them very much. Then I lost them, unfortunately dogs only live for so short.
After that, I immediately got more dogs, and I currently live with them, just as happily and lovingly. Obviously, life has already shown what it can do, my soul is full of wounds due to the lost of my previous dogs. Many years have passedt, they gave me a very good experience with dogs life.

I don't want to change my life, this is how I want to live it. I am happy with the exclusive lifestyle of my female dogs. I have built my whole life on this since I was young.
I've very selective about friends, and it's hard for me to accept others as friends. I have a lot of arguments with my non-zoo and zoo friends, because we don't have the same points of view, and I live a determined points of view life. I don't really like bestiality/fetish, I only consider the relationship valuable and holy, in which there are emotions and the owner is bound by love to her dog. I have a strong spiritual bond with my dogs.
I'm usually present in the zoo communities, but I have been present for a total of 3 years in the last 15 years.
The most wonderful feeling in the world is love with my female dogs.
God put all his energy to create the most beautiful animal, the female dog.
Welcome MashaSobaka... hope you find some community here and other sites. I think we've all been in your shoes losing loved ones. It's a horrible thing, but the love you give and get before makes it worth the pain.
Welcome on in
Welcome, Masha!
hello and welcome....
Much love