• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All!

Hello Fellow Zoos! I'm really into horses and wolves and fursuits. I used to own a gelding, until he bankrupted me, and used to own a fursuit until it became tattered. I haven't been really active in the community since the Reddit Knotty and ZF forums went away. I think wolves are really mystic and love the shape of horses.

"There is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"

*Winston Churchill 

Welcome to the forum, where you'll find an assortment of old timers from the myriad of now defunct forums, meandering the halls in search of the elusive albino Unicorn,  named Bert.

*waves*

Hiway.

Quote: “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”

Quote: *Groucho Marx

I recognize the name, if indeed you are the same one who used that name on Reddit. Either way, Welcome to my home. There are, as <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="159" href="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/">@Hiway</a> said, many "old timers" here, though some search for shadows & leave Bert be..

I seem to remember some writing on reddit. It would find a home here too. Furry is as welcome here as zoo, as is any subject or genre you choose. 

There's always a dog or three by the fire here to talk with, or some horses, sheep and goats in the pasture. A forest full of friends awaits beyond. There's a wolf and a Border on the hill, but let those two be. They stand guard over all.

sw

Howdy!  Hang out a bit...   :-)

Quote:
5 hours ago, Hiway said:

<blockquote style="color:#000000;font-size:16px;">
“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”

Quote: *Groucho Marx

</blockquote>

Indeed.  

But when inside of a dog, who wants to read... 

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

I recognize the name, if indeed you are the same one who used that name on Reddit. Either way, Welcome to my home. There are, as <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="159" href="<___base_url___>/profile/159-hiway/">@Hiway</a> said, many "old timers" here, though some search for shadows & leave Bert be..

I seem to remember some writing on reddit. It would find a home here too. Furry is as welcome here as zoo, as is any subject or genre you choose. 

There's always a dog or three by the fire here to talk with, or some horses, sheep and goats in the pasture. A forest full of friends awaits beyond. There's a wolf and a Border on the hill, but let those two be. They stand guard over all.

sw

I remember you too. It would be hard to forget your long username:

silverwolf- Tippys (& Shadows) Mate

Hello and welcome to the forum! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

welcome

Quote:
2 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Hello and welcome to the forum! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks, Winter.  I like your wolfy avatar.