• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You

<div>
<div style="background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0);border:0px;padding:0px;">
<ul style="border:0px;padding:0px;"><li style="border-width:0px 0px 1px;padding:0px;">
<div style="background-color:#f7fafa;padding:20px;">
<div style="padding:0px 20px;">
<div>
<p style="border:0px;padding:0px;">
Hello,

I just joined. I am a research scientist who studies sexual orientation, including unusual sexual interests. (I would be happy to tell you my identity and where I work, but I understand that divulging personal information isn't allowed. You will learn who I am if I am able to post the link to the survey.) I have composed a survey addressing zoophilia and some other interests I have been studying. (The survey is in English. It is anonymous. It does not ask about any potentially illegal behavior.) I'd love to post it here. First, two questions:

1. Do I need to get permission from moderators in order to post the link to the survey?

2. If I post the survey, where specifically should I post it? 

I thank you in advance for any guidance.

</div>

</div>
</li>
</ul></div>

</div>
</div>

Change Style

<div>
<div>
<div>
<ol style="border:0px;padding:0px;"><li style="border:0px;padding:0px 10px;">
Tickets
</li>
<li style="border:0px;padding:0px 10px;">
New Ticket (Contact)
</li>
<li style="border:0px;padding:0px 10px;">
Terms Of Use
</li>
</ol>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style="text-align:left;">
Partner Links: ZooVille Forum(english)

</div>
</div>

Well, I for one am happy to take a look at your survey, however, I feel it only polite and proper to seek the permission of the Mods before this goes any further.

I, for one, thank you for approaching us in a polite and friendly manner and asking permission prior to posting.

I will leave it to the Mods to decide what is the right thing from here on in.

Small things can make big differences.

I am also happy to take a look at your survey, as I think we need my science on our side.

Also thank you for being polite, as most are not so when they find us.

Hope a Mod gets back with you soon.

Well, you DO need my permission, not a Mods. I appreciate the polite approach. I want YOU to view the forum before submitting a link to your survey to it OR to individual members. I also want further verifiable information sent in a PM to myself with one other Mod included in the conversation as a back-up. Viewing the forum you will note that I am highly, one might say rabidly, protective of the members here. It comes sadly from experience. I've too often seen too many fall victim to false hope and false friends..

Though I agree that hard data is a useful tool in understanding a subject, including zoophilia, hard data can only be used as the collector intends once in his hands. Knowing who that collector is is important.  I vett strongly.

sw

Hey. We're pretty introverted bunch of folks. Once the permission by admin has been approved, I'd be happy to help further.

I'm curious how you found us? I can tell you information about us in general spread by the media can be bias towards their own agendas. The best place to get answers is in a forum like this. One dedicated towards zoophilia versus one dedicated towards bestiality like ZooVille is turning out to be, will give you better day to day insights on how we put relationship over the purely sexual aspect of inter-species intimacy. Getting past the stigma is the first step, hold unconditional love in your heart and no judgment to species specific ways of life, and you'll get respect.

For the record, I'd be interested in the survey. I also hope we will one day become less closeted and more connected as a whole for who we are, not who we are not. The actions (all be they extreme, exaturated or true) of a few, don't represent the whole.

To bring you up to speed on who we are as a community, the basics are that zoophiles just add sex (mutual courtship) to our lives with non human partners with the same attentiveness and love that any living being under human care would regardless receive without that dimension. Those who identify with sadism and or bestialists, don't put mutual needs a priority. If there's any message I would want a scientific team to take away from interspecies courtship, it is this. "Love as one for we are one. Connected willingly, not for favours, but for joy and companionship of each other."

Wishing you the best,

Elshara

This seems to crop up with some regularity, seemed like about once a year or so back before BF ("The worlds largest...") went away.  At least once so far at ZV.  Some doctoral thesis or whatever.  I don't remember it ever ending well.    

I'm an old-timer, senior even; experience has taught me to be suspicious.  Suspicious of motive (stated or actual), suspicious of security, suspicious of end result, suspicious of unintended consequences.   

There have been those in the past that very publicly expounded on how they were representing our best interests, yet managed to bring the entire planet's governments against us.  Lumped us in with other much less savory interests.  Created media spectacles. 

And once it's out there, it's out there forever.  There's some vigorous vetting to do, some supported convincing; let's see what sw finds out... 

Why is there a whited-out link to ZV at the bottom of the post?  :-/

Quote:
16 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Why is there a whited-out link to ZV at the bottom of the post?  :-/

I saw the white out but didn't understand why........thank you.... this is a little more......concerning?

I mistakenly posted what was meant to be PM! 

I have contacted the administrator and hope to get his approval. In the meantime, I would like to reassure members that I have no nefarious goals. The issue with the "whited out ZV" is likely because I have also joined Zooville (if that's what you mean) and will be trying to recruit from that site too. I composed a message and probably put it there first and then pasted it from there. I hope that is not a problem. (Zooville members are the ones who told me about this site, fyi.) The other site I intend to recruit from is forumzoone.org.

I attach a recent article I co-wrote about furries. It will give you some idea where i'm coming from scientifically.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//www.zoowg.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3994">Hsu&Bailey2019.pdf</a>