• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello (Howdy) from Texas

I wanted to take a quick minute to say "hello" and to introduce myself to the board.  I am a 44 year old guy from Texas who has been into this lifestyle for quite some time.  While I have been exposed to and somewhat part of this for many years, I lack the depth of experience that I so desire. I find that writing about my thoughts and sharing them with like-minded people to be therapeutic and I really enjoy hearing how someone has enjoyed a story I have shared. 

I look forward to meeting other readers and writers of our shared genre and am excited about learning from you all to better my craft.

Thanks for listening and for making a space for me.

Cheers,

K9Guy

Welcome to the forum. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Far as I can tell, writings, guides, or just community this is one of the better ones on the net. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote:
1 hour ago, K9GuyinTX said:

I wanted to take a quick minute to say "hello" and to introduce myself to the board.  I am a 44 year old guy from Texas who has been into this lifestyle for quite some time.  While I have been exposed to and somewhat part of this for many years, I lack the depth of experience that I so desire. I find that writing about my thoughts and sharing them with like-minded people to be therapeutic and I really enjoy hearing how someone has enjoyed a story I have shared. 

I look forward to meeting other readers and writers of our shared genre and am excited about learning from you all to better my craft.

Thanks for listening and for making a space for me.

Cheers,

K9Guy

Welcome!  Looking forward to some examples......

Hello and welcome. I hope you can share with us some awesome stories.

welcome.  what part of tejas?  N<E<S<W?

hello and welcome....

Howdy from another Texan.

I like cloven hoofed critters. (Go figure)

But I've been known to to keep a Great Dane, or six, around.

Enjoy your stay and I too look forward to your stories.

*perks up*  Someone said Cloven hoofed critters?

Oh, not the point of this thread.  Sorry, I got excited.

Welcome.

Quote:
On 9/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, littlejohn said:

welcome.  what part of tejas?  N<E<S<W?

I am in NE Texas here - roughly 60 miles from Dallas.

Quote:
On 9/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, littlejohn said:

Hey K9GuyinTX!  Glad to see you over here.  You'll find it a little different than other forums, but ive had a home here for quite a while and enjoy it!