• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been here for a minute, but not entirely active... So hello!

So, I am not all that talkative, so I might keep to those I know until I can get a little more comfortable. You can call me what you want so long as it is not too mean. ? I have recently come to terms with being a zoo and I am fairly easy to get along with. Don't worry, I'm 21+, so you can show me anything adult without the threat of me being a minor.

Welcome to the forum, we have many cuddly sheps waiting to greet you.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
1 minute ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

Welcome to the forum, we have many cuddly sheps waiting to greet you.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

I would gladly go aboard the mothershep, thank you! Especially if that included cuddles from your Shep... ?

Ehem we call it the daddyshep! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Nighthowl

Quote:
1 minute ago, _._.nighthowl._._ said:

Ehem we call it the daddyshep! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Nighthowl

Not quite what I meant... I meant like a mothership.

Quote:
Just now, P0rtalW0lf said:

Not quite what I meant... I meant like a mothership.

I know i just made a terrible pun out of it hehe XP!

Nighthowl

Quote:
16 minutes ago, _._.nighthowl._._ said:

I know i just made a terrible pun out of it hehe XP!

Nighthowl

*Facepalm*

Terrible is right.

Quote:
4 hours ago, P0rtalW0lf said:

*Facepalm*

Terrible is right.

Hehe! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Welcome to my forum. Enjoy your time here.

sw

Quote:
10 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

Welcome to my forum. Enjoy your time here.

sw

Thanks! I don't know how active I'll be, but I'll try at least.