• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little something to start us off

A polite greetings to everyone present.

I've come here with a specific purpose and I will fully address that later in a different section of the forum - for now, I thought I'd introduce myself in some detail, which omits personal information for the sake of the forum's rules. It's not that I am particularly worried about my identity being "exposed" and you will understand why by the end of this.

The identity in question, of course, is me being a zoophile - admiration for and adoration of equines is very much a defining streak of my character. Like many people in these circles, I'm not an exclusive zoophile and I do have a romantic and sexual interests in my own kind as well, mainly but not exclusively the same sex. Other than that, I can tell you that I'm a European young adult male, who puts a great deal of emphasis on ethics, being committed both to veganism and voluntarism as my guiding philosophies in life. My main hobby these days - and a major drain on my income - are cars as I am a proud Mustang owner. i know what you're probably thinking and you're not wrong - I couldn't pass up opportunity to have the ultimate horse car.

What is a lot more relevant than that to the majority of people here is that I'm, in fact, an aspiring writer. In the actual sense of the word - I'm currently finishing the manuscript of my first ebook. I've already gone through one edit and I've decided a few days ago to add one more chapter - that is something I will need you to help me with, in way. Again, I will explain that separately later. Beyond that, I need to add proper sources and probably a glossary as well. Yes, sources and glossary - I'm not talking about fiction. I do want to write that as well and I have produced some short stories involving zoophilia in the past, but as it stands I am seeking to launch a career parallel to my full-time job and earn extra money on the side from ebooks. As you can imagine, I can't exactly sell stories, which involve graphic descriptions of bestiality, without running into the "authorities".

And so, I am instead pursuing my calling as an activist. My current work is largely - though not entirely - dealing with ethics of zoophilia and bestiality, as well as their social ramifications. This is why being exposed as a zoophile is not a concern for me - it's an integral part of me having chosen this path and I'm okay with it. The moment I publish it and start promoting it, I will have destroyed all remnants of my identity being a private matter. My family knows, everyone I talk with online knows, the best friends I've had IRL knew. And yes, I've been lucky enough to find acceptance. The laws where I live aren't very strict either - it may be illegal here to sell explicit depictions of bestiality, but there are no laws criminalizing bestiality itself, for example.

So yes, that's me for you in a nutshell. For anyone, who feels a potential for kinship based on what I've said about myself, don't hesitate to hit me up in the DMs. I'm very much open to having a chat. Other than that, I'll drop by later, make another thread and explain what I meant earlier.

Oh and one last thing... I've been to a number of forums of this nature in the past and this one actually looks quite nice. I haven't really had the time to browse it in-depth yet, but the first impression is decent. A warm thanks to the administrator and any staff for running this place - plenty of forums I used to go to have been shut down over the years and these days finding a decent one is getting more and more difficult. I really appreciate your work in providing a space for people like me to gather in peace. It's always nice to know that one is not quite so alone.

Quote:
29 minutes ago, Anarchon said:

A polite greetings to everyone...

...The laws where I live aren't very strict either - it may be illegal here to sell explicit depictions of bestiality, but there are no laws criminalizing bestiality itself, for example.

Hello & welcome. 

...as soon as your activism becomes apparent to your local government officials, they will take notice at this lack of foresight and change those laws with great haste! 

In the meantime, of course, you can still be charged with a number of differing offences, such as cruelty to animals!

If you own animals and begin your Crusade, you should expect those animals to be seized!

Good luck.

I'm not seeing the reason/need to do your work under your real-life identity.  Even if some already know your little (not to be for much longer) secret.

Loads of "normie" authors have used "pen names" (Mark Twain, aka Samuel Clemens comes immediately to mind); what makes it seem like a good idea to "out" yourself, esp with a topic sure to ignite the torches-and-pitchfork crowd?  As well as the damage you will do to other critter lovers around you (as Hiway has already pointed out).   Your actions have consequences for others, even around the globe. (Consider the effect the artsy movie about the "Mr Hands" episode had on legislation worldwide.)  It seems much more prudent to release a niche work by an obscure pseudonym than go full Crusade.  

Alrighty, I'm back. First of all, thank you for the replies and your genuine concern.

The thing about pseudonyms and pen names is that they are effectively worthless these days as far as privacy is concerned. Or rather, they are that if I am going to sell my works, which I sorta need to do. I'm working full time a "working class" job and it doesn't bring in that much money. When I'm active, writing takes up most of my already very limited free time, it's like another job. Even if it brings in one fifth of my day job, I need it. Now, why am I pointing this out... well, if I'm going to be selling the books, I will need to somehow receive royalties. This will link that source of activism directly to me via a bank account of some kind. Which means that if I do make enemies and they do decide to out me, they will be able to do that. We all know what angry anons are capable of. Doxxing is their favorite pastime.

Don't get me wrong, I have considered the option of trying to remain anonymous and it's still on the table, but in this day and age it sounds like a lot of futile effort. I can fool the average man, but the moment someone does decide to go after me, I won't be able to stop them.

Also, here's another perspective. As I have foreshadowed, I am not someone, who's focused wholly on the social issue of zoophilia, far from it. Nor do I consider it the most pressing issue. There are many other things I'd rather focus my activism on first and that's also why I have initially started writing other works and didn't finish them. Do you know why I have opted to bite the bullet and start with this huge taboo? Because I'd rather out myself, than have others do it for me as a form of character assassination. A major part of what I intend to advocate for are rights for nonhuman animals. The last thing I want is to get this thing going and someone - maybe a guy I used to talk with and like, maybe a complete stranger - outing me as a zoophile to ruin everything I have worked for. It's easier to bring this to the table yourself and try to convince people that way, than being in a position, where it's a "secret" that got exposed.

Still, I could at least begin anonymously and see how long it lasts, yes. If my identity does get exposed later, it will be a different matter than if me being a zoophile got exposed.

With that said, I don't have any nonhumans in my care, no. I love horses, but I'm still too damn poor to be able to buy a house with property and provide for equines. This is also what motivates me - many zoophiles can't stand up for themselves, because they have loved ones to lose. I don't have anything.

As far as consequences for others are concerned... well, it's damned if you do and damned if you don't, isn't it? The laws are tightening regardless. Some two years ago a whole bunch of US states passed new bans on bestiality. Most of Europe isn't much better off. Things are getting worse as everyone sits idly by and they are never going to get better unless something changes. I can either sit by as well and watch things deteriorate, or I can at least try to help.

What I can tell you is that this is probably not the sort of book you expect. Over the years, I've seen a number zoo attempts at "activism" and they were all... well, let's just say they weren't very good. They were never something I could get behind and I can easily see them doing more damage than good. As a result, I'm doing something I've never seen anyone else do - I'm approaching this in a way which is, to my best knowledge, fairly unique. That obviously doesn't mean I will celebrate any success, but I have to try to know.

To be honest, I don't really care about the local government. It's not like I'm going to lobby it. That's the thing, I'm not a native English speaker, but what I'm writing is fully in English and aimed at those audiences, the Western populations, who all have rather draconian laws already in this regard. Where I live, the vast majority of people wouldn't be able to understand much of anything from these paragraphs - and that's sort of the point, my home base is going to be outside of the sphere of my activism for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, time to move on to another thread before this gets further off topic and do what I promised I would.

Hello and welcome!

I congratulate you for your sentiments and what you are looking to do. Please be safe and remember there are those out there who wish us harm. Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for your kind words.

I know all too well that there are malicious people out-there. You can trust me when I say I'm a thought-criminal through and through, so being a walking controversy comes as second nature to me, lol. That aside, I'll do what I can to not disappoint.

hello and welcome....i am a writer as well AS YOU CAN SEE her....

Hello. Welcome to the forum. Your take on activism, Zoo Rights of Non-humans, is interesting but is not unique. I'd look to Hermes efforts in the late 1990s on his Vivarium Forum, which dealt heavily with the ethics of Zoophilia and the Rights of the Non-Humans involved. His was not the PETA type Animal Rights take on the subject. I wish I still had his writings. Perhaps they still float around out there. I didn't agree with all he said but they made for interesting debate. He became disillusioned unfortunately though. He went on to be an Artist under the name EbonLupus. My own take on Ethics and Zoophilia involving the Non-Human is rather different as well. Perhaps you'll post in the ethics forum some time and we can compare.

Your care, or lack thereof, for personal information is your own choice. It is still not allowed on this forum.

Again, welcome.

sw

Well, thank you for the welcome. 

Just for the record, I'd say you can't really know whether my take is unique or not because you don't actually know what my take is yet. I can assure you that when I was making that remark, I wasn't talking about the broad generality of simultaneously advocating for animal rights, while dealing with ethics of zoophilia - I am aware that there were efforts of this nature in the past and while my approach may be similar, I am not retreading those tracks, not entirely. I am not focused on one thing or even two things - what I ultimately advocate for a is comprehensive, all-encompassing worldview that ties various aspects of life together. I don't want to get into much detail here, but I can put it this way. While I may be an atheist, a vegan, and essentially an anarchist, I culturally and ideologically represent - unlike my peers in those three qualifiers - what would be generally considered "far right" vis-a-vis the current Overton Window in the West. I'll leave out the specifics, but it's something quite different than I've seen anyone else do.

I don't know if I'll be posting in the ethics forum, since I'd rather put that time and effort into my actual works, but once I do have a finished product, I'll be sure to share it.

Hola comparto su opinion yo tambien tengo pasion por los equinos machos y por su campo de adan