• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!

Hi,

I'm a UK Zoo who has been around a few forums before now, some more than others, ZSF was my home before here, sadly it closed.

Nice to see a few faces I know and a few I don't, so I look forward to speak to you all and joining in.

Take care and have fun ....

Oregon

Welcome Oregon... Hope you enjoy it here.  How did you come up with Oregon as your handle? 

Its a beautiful place among other things. Thanks for the welcome.

Great to see your intro post here and see you posting more around the forum. Glad we're getting the chance to chat after seemingly missing it so many years ago.

Quote:
37 minutes ago, Thunder-Bay-Syd said:

Great to see your intro post here and see you posting more around the forum. Glad we're getting the chance to chat after seemingly missing it so many years ago.

Thanks Syd! It means a lot. I am pleased to have found a decent community again, having been away for a while after my old home forum went down (ZSF). I am enjoying being around other like minded folks again.

I'm pleased to be here, shame it took so long to find ........

hello and welcome...from illinois here...are youse guys every going to leave the eu....

Quote:
33 minutes ago, shortleash said:

hello and welcome...from illinois here...are youse guys every going to leave the eu....

Thanks...

I know...its seems an utter shambles. For what its worth, I voted to stay. But that's politics and perhaps best left alone [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Quote:
19 hours ago, Oregon said:

Thanks...

I know...its seems an utter shambles. For what its worth, I voted to stay. But that's politics and perhaps best left alone [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Last I'll say about it, but it's my understanding the same foreign power that screwed with our (U.S.) election also screwed with yours, to sow discord.  So the results are not necessarily the will of the people.... 

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Last I'll say about it, but it's my understanding the same foreign power that screwed with our (U.S.) election also screwed with yours, to sow discord.  So the results are not necessarily the will of the people.... 

I completely agree. However, its a done deal, the result is in and I honour the result. I just feel its not in our best interest.

We have lost so much money from the public pocket getting things this far, it now needs to be put to bed.

A bit late, but welcome to the forum. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Glad to have you here.

I myself am probably going to start being more active here again honestly.