• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I just learned something about a friend.

Several years ago a friend and neighbor got seriously sick about the same time I did.     We decided to pool our equine responsibilities as we were largely out of sync in our hospital stays.      His contribution to the "pool" was a mini mule.      She loved him but wouldn't have a thing to do with anyone else.      She would carefully take treats from me but never got close enough to touch.

A few months ago he passed so I have inherited a mini jenny.     A few days ago I was petting the horses and she came up and wedged her way into the group hug.     (She has always been able to go through the cross fences at will.)     I scratched her back a little and she got very friendly.      Then she maneuvered herself around so her butt was against me so I gave her a good butt scratching.    (Equines always like that.    Right?)      She leaned back into me until she was stepping on my feet so I spread my legs out to get out of her way.     WHAM!     WHAM!    WHAM!    She started ramming her butt into my crotch.

We were in a very publicly visible part of the place so I could do much but a wiggle around until the area between us was shadowed and a stuck my hand down with a finger out.       Yep, she felt it, backed right on to it, and stayed there.    I looked up and my stud was standing there 10 feet away with a "ready to go" erection so he thought it was sexual too.      I got out of there before anyone noticed what was going on.

This friend had had this mule for at least 10 years that I know of.     No small children.      No cart.      Just a little (JRH-NBR) jenny standing around getting fat.      So I think I just missed a chance to have an IRL Zoo friend right at home.

On a few occasions I have "known of" zoo's in the same way.  One was a purebred bitch I got for free from 3 guys living in a rental, because she had a skin condition they couldn't deal with (easily cured).  I thought her pussy looked "experienced" when I saw her at their place; first thing out of the truck when I got home she turned and backed into me with her tail cocked to the side.    Few others I'm pretty sure of, including a vet I used to know.  One OLD guy, even by comparison, took a LONG time getting my check ready after a job (like hours), showed me his animals, including a super tame cow, seemed like he wanted to say something or wanted me to.  But these days I wouldn't risk ruining lives by bringing it up.  "Don't ask; don't tell".

There's a widow and adult children so I'll never say a word to anyone around here and I won't use a name on the forum.      I just wonder if there's a lesson in here somewhere.

Probably is, but unfortunately it's not (decades ago) when you could make some use of it.  So now, yeah, don't mention names, breeds, regions, even on a board like this.  Damn shame; miss the old days.  

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

Probably is, but unfortunately it's not (decades ago) when you could make some use of it.  So now, yeah, don't mention names, breeds, regions, even on a board like this.  Damn shame; miss the old days.  

Old days alive and well in other parts of the world.

I didn't know I'd lose and miss that once I moved out.

Quote:
38 minutes ago, Cat said:

Old days alive and well in other parts of the world.

I didn't know I'd lose and miss that once I moved out.

Likely true, though not dependably so; I was in contact with someone in the baltics for some extended years time, the last I heard from him he was leaving to meet someone he had been talking to, with a Labrador bitch.  Never heard from him again, his email, accounts at boards, etc. closed out after a year of not logging on.  Of course he could have been eaten by wolves, I'll never know, but assuming something went badly wrong with the meet-up.

Quote:
6 minutes ago, heavyhorse said:

Likely true, though not dependably so; I was in contact with someone in the baltics for some extended years time, the last I heard from him he was leaving to meet someone he had been talking to, with a Labrador bitch.  Never heard from him again, his email, accounts at boards, etc. closed out after a year of not logging on.  Of course he could have been eaten by wolves, I'll never know, but assuming something went badly wrong with the meet-up.

The baltics are pretty much conservative; I am talking countries in the so called third world, I still remember the kids giving themselves pride for fucking donkeys, it wasn't exactly lovely, but when that's a thing you can be sure you can be pretty open about your own sexuality.

Damn [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> I can only imagine, poor guy.

Though I have yet to meet another zoo in RL, there have been a few individuals who I have suspected.  A former co-worker who I have known for decades has always kept a larger, intact male dog.  He would sometimes make jokes, remarks and innuendos that vaguely suggested he might be zoo, or was it just wishful thinking on my part?  ("What do I need a woman for, I have a dog!  No, wait...  That's just sick, forget I said that.")

At one point I was visiting the guy and he went out for a case of beer, leaving me alone with the dog.  While I was (innocently, really!) petting the dog, he tried every way he knew how to get my hands on his junk.

Now, had he been a neighborhood mutt that showed up at my house at random, chances are I would have been head first under that big boy in a heartbeat.  But given the circumstances and adding in my suspicions, I left him alone.  Oh, well...

This fellow now lives in another state, quite far from here and I've lost touch with him.  I sometimes thought about broaching the subject in a roundabout manner but never had the nerve.

What you folks are wasting time on... as a pothead, I know this "IS he?/ Has he some weed to sell?" game too well to take anything that has been said here serious. File it under selective perception, wishful thinking and blatant tunnel vision , okay guys? 

Waste of time?  Probably; we seem to agree that acting on our perceptions would be a bad idea.  

Still seems unlikely all of us are so horribly unperceptive about what we observe, referenced to our observations of own experiences with animals.

Although your drug-dealer experiences may yet prove useful providing reference judging what others may not be revealing. . . . . .