• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.

I have not really been in any zoophilia communities but I have been randomly lurking those one for quite a while...

I didnt know why i didn't have an account so i made one finally. Not much to say about me but I love horses and dogs of both genders.

Howdy and Welcome.

Love of Horses and Dogs, pretty much covers 90% of the folks here.

Only a few odd balls that are into Cloven Hoof critters.

Hello!  Hope you enjoy the forum.  I've enjoyed a bitch or two... and i too consider myself one of the cloven hoof oddballs.

Quote:
7 hours ago, Ramseys said:

Howdy and Welcome.

Love of Horses and Dogs, pretty much covers 90% of the folks here.

Only a few odd balls that are into Cloven Hoof critters.

I might just have to take that "oddball" comment personally . . . . . . . . if I weren't quite so far "into" the Cloven Hoof critters . . . . . . .  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

I might just have to take that "oddball" comment personally . . . . . . . . if I weren't quite so far "into" the Cloven Hoof critters . . . . . . .  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Are they ever into ewe? ;P

Quote:
11 hours ago, PatrickVanBumburst said:

I have not really been in any zoophilia communities but I have been randomly lurking those one for quite a while...

I didnt know why i didn't have an account so i made one finally. Not much to say about me but I love horses and dogs of both genders.

Likewise, plus a lot of other critters I take a fancy to as well ... birds particularly.

Hello. Welcome to my forum. Enjoy your time here.

sw

hello and welcome...nobody here bites....

Quote:
On 4/18/2018 at 4:19 PM, shortleash said:

hello and welcome...nobody here bites....

Few been bitten . . . . . . [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":/" width="20" />