• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of those. . . . .

No idea where to go with this:

New York Post reports "A mysterious “half human, half animal” creature has been caught on camera after it was said to have savaged two dogs. The beast is reported to have been spotted prowling through the streets of Santa Fe, Argentina. The photo was taken after it was said to have butchered a German shepherd and a pit bull."

Mmm-- OK, yeah.

Interesting though.   Great dane bitch and a guy on fertility drugs?  

Naturally it's night vision, 150Kb resolution.  It works a lot better if you shrink it down to about 2x3 inches. . . . . . 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_04/1.jpeg.605519c8aa06efbccea651f9094093d8.jpeg" data-fileid="3397">[Image: 1.thumb.jpeg.cd462600df107b92a122e833a88f0a0e.jpeg]</a>

All I ask myself is: Why the hell is everyone walking around with cell phones that include advanced cameras with 4K or even higher resolution these days, but whenever something "mysterious" is happening, they all seem to shoot pics with the worst camera they can grab from the nearby museum...even if I just walk by my weed stash box, I´m probably higher than the resolution of these pics. Shot with a "photato", obviously... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

But don´t worry, it´s just Elvis walking his dog when he met Tupac and Biggie in Argentina...and always remember: DON`T SEE THE FNORDS! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

This--  ^  ^

I think there's an Argentina factor here.  If this were in South Korea or Japan ...

Definition on the critter isn't consistent with the quality of the rest of the image, definitely a 'shop.  Lower quality camera images are easier to fake by pasting another image in there and pixelating it, so you see a lot of fabricated cryptid photos like this.

There are a lot of reports from around the world of animals that appear "half human and half canine" that go back decades or even hundreds of years, like the ones in Wisconsin and Michigan.  I've loved reading about cryptozoology and possibly unidentified species since I was a kid, interesting stuff.

I thought it looked familiar...  It's official art of a werewolf character from Harry Potter 

[Image: Professor_Lupin_em_Forma_de_Lobisomen.jp...ce0999.jpg]

Quote:
17 minutes ago, battlecrops said:

I thought it looked familiar...  It's official art of a werewolf character from Harry Potter 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://zoowg.org/uploads/monthly_2018_04/Professor_Lupin_em_Forma_de_Lobisomen.jpg.b664283ced02ba8e17ddcf16edce0999.jpg" data-fileid="3403">[Image: Professor_Lupin_em_Forma_de_Lobisomen.jp...ce0999.jpg]</a>

[Image: 5ad64adc3e6ff_2018-04-1714_13_50.png.87b...ea83a7.png]

It's exactly the same pose!

[Image: busted_7-1.jpg.4e64bc68f66d15f997c4cb9ec726c3cf.jpg]

Quote:
8 hours ago, Hiway said:

[Image: 5ad64adc3e6ff_2018-04-1714_13_50.png.87b...ea83a7.png]

It's exactly the same pose!

I was going to venture maybe it was a closely-sheared llama, vicuna, but you know, that's just a bit too damn convenient coincidence-- [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

Really? And you never wondered why this thing isn´t casting any shadow  on the ground  before considering species et al. although its head is definitely exposed to a nearby light source?