• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hey! I took a break from the community a few months ago. Winter got pretty busy, but now I have some free time so I figured it was time to give it a go again. 

I'm a guy in his mid twenties. Zoo exclusive, into dogs. Mostly females, but males are fun as well, for different reasons [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> I am fascinated by wolves as well, although I admit I never met one up close. Yet. Dogs bring me endless joy. I feel like everything is right when I'm with them and can make them happy. I really love them. 

Some may know me as zetacola. I was fairly active on reddit before the meltdown and also other places too. Those who remember me might recollect that I was a bit... unsavory at times. But in my defense, life sucked for me back then. I was insecure and desperate, I didn't know what or who to believe. So many questions and so little answers. So many needs and wants and so little satisfaction. I was lonely. I felt I had no purpose. Life was empty and dull, yet always managed to remind me it could be unbearably painful, too. I wasn't happy. I knew what my place in the world ought to be, but I couldn't seem get there. I had a hard time accepting that some had found what I was looking for while I couldn't.

All of this has changed now. I've been in contact with hundreds of dogs, I've been blessed to know the joy of intimacy with dogs, of both genders, and am now beginning a relationship with a lovely husky lady which I can call my own. Kinda. 

The name is French for "heat wave," but it really comes from Latin for "small dog". The heat wave it typically refers to is known in English as "the Dog days of Summer," a period associated with the rise of Sirius, the Dog Star, a companion star and also the brightest star in the night sky. It's part of the constellation Canis Majoris, the "Greater Dog." Dogs, dogs, dogs, dogs... 

So yeah. That's it, really. I dabble in writing a little bit, although I am terrible at it. I do it for me mostly. I may share some stories at some point. 

I look forward to participate in this community once more! 

Welcome canicule. Everyone comes here with a clean slate as far as the Admin and Owner (me) is concerned, so you get what you give here. Some have grown beyond their past poor reputations because of that, some haven't. Some have increased a good rep, some ruined one. The rules here are simple, and fairly liberal, but deserve reading first. I remember you well on the reddits, and am glad you're in a better place emotionally now. One the writing end of the forum it is a place to grow and learn. I hope you will share your efforts. 

sw

Hi SW! 

Always loved your stories 

Wish my life could be like that. One day I hope to touch a horse, but hey. Some people are lucky, some others... not so much.

Also, don't bother writing stories for this place. Nobody will comment on them. There are so few active members here that a person's work will go largely unnoticed. 

Seems like the "reddit pack" soon will be reunited in here almost entirely... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Hi 30-30 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

There's really nowhere else to go, so it makes sense that a lot of the reddit folks would regroup here. I know some have moved on after the ban. I contemplated doing the same, but I honestly see no harm in participating again now that I'm in a beter place. 

hello and welcome....some of us come fro zoophile forum as well...

are from...my typing sucks today...

Hey there, good to see you around again!  It's great to hear you're in a better and happier place.  I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm working on getting there, one little step at a time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 4/15/2018 at 3:07 PM, Saturnine said:

Also, don't bother writing stories for this place. Nobody will comment on them. There are so few active members here that a person's work will go largely unnoticed. 

Not necessarily so.  I enjoyed several of the stories enormously, one I had been waiting nearly a decade to see the finished product.  That's what first drew me here; I read the stories for weeks before I got the nerve to sign up.  The Rules suggest commenting in the Art/Writing section mainly to offer "constructive criticism" which few of us are expert to offer (certainly not I!).  Silverwolf has said he may re-write the rules for there so more may comment.