• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COT in the act

[Image: giphy.gif]

Were you thinking something dirtier? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

such a cute video 

I like sex, don't get me wrong, but I love just cuddling and giving scritches and sleeping together.  I would really LOVE to have a cot, a yard to have one in, and a canine companion to share one with. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

That's not a cot--that's a hammock. Nice scene, just the same.

Oh right.  I derped on the term.  I meant hammock.

Wish I was there ... I'd send that woman off somewhere for the day, LOL!

I like people whom love dogs.  I wouldn't separate a dog from a pet human they are fond of. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
36 minutes ago, threelegs said:

Wish I was there ... I'd send that woman off somewhere for the day, LOL!

I would just push her off.

Quote:
On 4/6/2018 at 4:36 PM, Saturnine said:

I would just push her off.

Omg [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

So rude, atleast be polite and ask if you could cuddle with her dog [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Seriously though I need this in my life, I rarely ever get to cuddle with a dog, and the messed up part is I have a dog, he's just not affectonate like that; its pretty bad I get more cuddles from other peoples pets than I do my own, no I'm not fence hopping before anyone jumps to that conclusion, a lot of dogs are just attention hogs, and im an easy target (dogs can sense i like them) which isn't a bad thing; obviously I tell them down, because most pet owners are offended by someone else spooning with their dog

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Cynolove693 said:

obviously I tell them down, because most pet owners are offended by someone else spooning with their dog

Tell them to get over it.