• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did any zoo watch this last year?

A good test to see if you're still human. (in b4 LP jokes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjDq6SeTKY

Think of a library, with all of the books on the shelves, all belonging there, and all worth a good read.

But each with its own place on its proper shelf.

This is a very good "book" but its on the wrong "shelf", this one being for Introductions.

This post belongs in main category General Discussion, sub-category General Discussion, thread "What song are you listening to?"

You could maybe ask the Admin or moderators to move it there, using the messaging system.

Consider reading others' introductions here, then posting one of your own. I and others here would be very interested in reading a bit more about you, and all the other members that have yet to introduce themselves.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Quote:
7 minutes ago, Resident Hyaena said:

Think of a library, with all of the books on the shelves, all belonging there, and all worth a good read.

But each with its own place on its proper shelf.

This is a very good "book" but its on the wrong "shelf", this one being for Introductions.

This post belongs in main category General Discussion, sub-category General Discussion, thread "What song are you listening to?"

You could maybe ask the Admin or moderators to move it there, using the messaging system.

Consider reading others' introductions here, then posting one of your own. I and others here would be very interested in reading a bit more about you, and all the other members that have yet to introduce themselves.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Thanks, but there's nothing else I'd rather "open" with.

Last place I posted seriously was knotty.me (avalanche). Not interested in sharing history from before or after that.

Quote:
1 hour ago, FoxDogCatWolf said:

Thanks, but there's nothing else I'd rather "open" with.

Last place I posted seriously was knotty.me (avalanche). Not interested in sharing history from before or after that.

I vaguely remember you.

Welcome. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 2/5/2018 at 11:02 AM, Rannoch said:

I vaguely remember you.

Welcome. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

You make yourself harder to forget ; ). But for real, surprisingly I remember most the posters there. Far as I could tell it was mostly "fresh blood" and that's what made it good. [no offense]

Oh yeah, and if I was gonna post a song in that thread ^ - i.e. if I were the type of guy who puts books on shelves - it would be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTANmHJhbF8 (Victory Lap)

Doesn't take a writer to appreciate this poetry.

hello and welcome...rather hear songs....then some of the verbosity on the other "welcome" threads...talk about needing to be moved...

thanks somewhat... I could post 5 more songs in 3 languages at least 2 by propagandhi (even when I don't agree their politics, there's no other group that down-to-earth on the planet) that would fit this fucked-up day, but "needless to say" none will sting like the OP one does right now.