• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyo, I'm here.

I'm seeing lots of familiar faces in this corner of the woods, that's for sure (hi again!).

To those that may not be familiar with me, I'm a former moderator of /r/zoophilia on Reddit, which got banned due to a change in their terms of use, I was the non-zoo mod of the bunch and even now have a great commitment to these communities. I'm on telegram if you're interested, and while I'm more established in another forum, I'll try to post when appropriate. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hello and Welcome.

sw

Oh no D: it's him...

*never could get reddit to work*

Quote:
On 1/28/2018 at 1:25 PM, AmoreBestia said:

I'm seeing lots of familiar faces in this corner of the woods, that's for sure (hi again!).

To those that may not be familiar with me, I'm a former moderator of /r/zoophilia on Reddit, which got banned due to a change in their terms of use, I was the non-zoo mod of the bunch and even now have a great commitment to these communities. I'm on telegram if you're interested, and while I'm more established in another forum, I'll try to post when appropriate. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Sorry, you are a non-zoo committed to the zoo communities?  Why, may I ask?  And which forum are you established in?

I don't have a problem with non-zoos among zoos, so long as they are honest.  Its nice to have someone willing to be friendly and have an interest in lifestyles that aren't their own.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Eagle said:

I don't have a problem with non-zoos among zoos, so long as they are honest.  Its nice to have someone willing to be friendly and have an interest in lifestyles that aren't their own.

Amore has been ageeeeees around.

I am not sure how he managed to mass such trust. :-D

There are zoo-friendly non-zoos at several of the gatherings I attend.  There are some donning the "zoo" label that would never be invited (and some that I would rather not go to the gathering if they were there).

Being curious and not a shithead goes a long way toward making friends, regardless which side of the kennel fence you are on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I trust him, for what that's worth.

sw

Quote:
16 hours ago, Jedidiah said:

Sorry, you are a non-zoo committed to the zoo communities?  Why, may I ask?  And which forum are you established in?

Yes. I used to have convoluted reasoning for it but at this point it boils down to you all being good folk, by and large. I'm present in an 'official'' capacity on thezoolife.org, though it's not the most active.