• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I found here

A couple days ago I learned from a youtube George Carlin vid that George Carlin had a dog named Tippy.  Tonight I did a google search for Silverwolf Tippy.  The seventh result was dated Dec. 24th, 2017 so I clicked on it.  And here I am.  My 13 y/o male GSD was unexpectedly euthanized in March 2017 (a neighbor called Animal Control on him after I was repeatedly seen lifting his butt in an effort to get him to walk a few steps.) and less than 2 weeks later I bought a $1700 8 week old female GSD.  She's presently 10 months old. Thanks to the total BS I had to subject my male to during his lifetime, of trying to find a dogfood with the least amount of allergic reactions, my new one has only gotten Orijen since she was 8 weeks 4 days.  She'll be on Orijen the rest of her life.  Pic was made in June 2017 when Orijen still supplied chewy.  Hey does anyone here know how I can get into contact with Animale??  Hi Ren.  Eccgen outed himself and you to me 15+ years ago haha.

[Image: IMG_4176.thumb.JPG.f42919d5e2ae33f96d60712c41548a36.JPG]

Oh well, there goes the neighborhood! (just kidding)  lol

Hello Zeaux. Good to see you're still alive! 

Greetings and welcome!  Another comes in out of the cold!

Hello.

I remember you.  Best not to say where from, though. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I've done a lot of growing since then, anyways.  I was underaged when we first spoke, which I'm sure you'll have no hard time believing.

Nice to see your still around, all the same.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Rannoch said:

Hello.

I remember you.  Best not to say where from, though. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I've done a lot of growing since then, anyways.  I was underaged when we first spoke, which I'm sure you'll have no hard time believing.

Nice to see your still around, all the same.

Perrin Ayabara??

Greetings... I remember you from #Gaydogsex on the Undernet and maybe some other places.

Quote:
On 1/9/2018 at 1:35 AM, Zeaux said:

Perrin Ayabara??

Nope. 

It was a long time ago, nothing to worry about if you don't remember.  Better, probably. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, Rannoch said:

Nope. 

It was a long time ago, nothing to worry about if you don't remember.  Better, probably. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Sorry, I don't remember a Rannoch.

Probably because that wasn't my name then. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Think about the amount of deer zoos you knew, if you really want to go down that road.

Quote:
16 minutes ago, Rannoch said:

Probably because that wasn't my name then. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Think about the amount of deer zoos you knew, if you really want to go down that road.

Ironhoof