• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look what the dog dragged in..

Greetings, a few of you may remember me from way back when.  I recognize a few old friends like RH, Hiway, and Silverwolf, and hope to make some new friends.  I've been around since the mid 90s and have met many zoos in RL and online and lurked for sometime in the fandom.  I have lot's of archival stuff written by others and may sift through the bits and pieces for the occasional gem to share with the forum.

I'm a dog nerd. A friend once said, "You like doggy too much!" If he only knew.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Hello Mate [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

[Image: paw-shake.jpg.032ec9c9e87839a7a6935dd243184a98.jpg]

*shakes your paw*

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Ren!

Oh my Dog, you found us!

I've been trying to contact you for a long time, since some major developments, and after recovering from both computers dying within two weeks of each other. But your other site with your other name went down - the one which you shared with the Other Person, and none of the e-mail addresses I still had for you or him got a response.

How are you doing? Is the Other Person doing okay? Are the two of you still working on your joint venture?

(no need to answer here regarding the venture or alternate names, I'm still at the same e-mail).

Now if I can just find out about Hawk, Bird Lover and Pongo Z Dog.

Too much more to cover for one post, and a lot that is better for e-mail. In the meantime, welcome to Silverwolf's current Forum.

For what Zoo sites that may still exist, and many that are no more, I think that we have found the best place to be.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

My Dog! I've never been the touchy- feely type, but I want to hug you right now!

Welcome Old Friend to my little place on the web!

silver

Quote:
5 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

Good to see you, too!  I will search for your addy and drop you a line!

As far as Hawk is concerned, I saw him,  few times at cons, but last was probably 10 years ago. 

I noticed on another thread that someone thought Pongo had passed on?

Quote:
5 hours ago, Resident Hyaena said:

-------------------------------

Ren!

Oh my Dog, you found us!

I've been trying to contact you for a long time, since some major developments, and after recovering from both computers dying within two weeks of each other. But your other site with your other name went down - the one which you shared with the Other Person, and none of the e-mail addresses I still had for you or him got a response.

How are you doing? Is the Other Person doing okay? Are the two of you still working on your joint venture?

(no need to answer here regarding the venture or alternate names, I'm still at the same e-mail).

Now if I can just find out about Hawk, Bird Lover and Pongo Z Dog.

Too much more to cover for one post, and a lot that is better for e-mail. In the meantime, welcome to Silverwolf's current Forum.

For what Zoo sites that may still exist, and many that are no more, I think that we have found the best place to be.

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Quote:
11 hours ago, Hiway said:

Hello Mate [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

[Image: paw-shake.jpg.032ec9c9e87839a7a6935dd243184a98.jpg]

*shakes your paw*

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Bugger off, bloody pom! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
4 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

My Dog! I've never been the touchy- feely type, but I want to hug you right now!

Welcome Old Friend to my little place on the web!

silver

Thank you, I'm not especially touchy-feely either, but hugs are definitely in order!

glad to see ya

not sure you can love doggy to much

Welcome to the forum! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Glad to see another doglover here! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Heya Ren, not seen you outside of the talkers in some time; glad to see you here.